What's new

Restrictions lifted in all 22 districts in Jammu and Kashmir

I don't think this is the case. If it was true they would have smeared it on Pakistan's face.

i dont know whether this news is true or not but IK has thrown the ball in the court of kashmiris. its upto them whether they want freedom or not. whether they are happy with the indians or not. its their actions now that will determine whether IK was right about blood bath in kashmir or not. no one gets freedom in this world without sacrifices. if the kashmiris wont do anything right now then they should blame themselves and not pakistan. PM AK cant blame pak anymore if his people do nothing and i am very much certain that we wont see any blood bath in IOK. kashmiris will accept the change and will move on.

https://www.indiatvnews.com/news/india/curfew-lifted-in-jammu-and-kashmir-552968

Restrictions have been eased in all 22 districts in Jammu and Kashmir where the situation was critical after the abrogation of Article 370 on August 5.

As reported by DD News, the government eased day-time restrictions from all districts on Saturday morning.

The government has made efforts to slowly ease restrictions imposed on August 5, ahead of Parliament scrapping Article 370, which gave special status to Jammu and Kashmir.

Parts of Jammu and Ladakh have remained free of any restrictions for a long time now. The violence-prone areas of Kashmir valley were however under restrictions which were lifted this morning, reported DD.

The government asked the local establishments to open schools in the valley in their bid to slowly bring the valley into the mainstream.

The shops and establishments have been largely shut down in the Valley. The people have not opened their businesses in most areas since.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi has said it time and again that the steps taken by the government in Jammu and Kashmir are for the development of the state, for equal rights for women and to fight terrorism and separatism.

Pressure on India has shown results!

Numerous nations calling them out not

India risks being seen as authoritarian and losing its democratic sheen it likes to crow about but it will only be partial and controlled as to not allow too much anti India protest

I too sincerely wish and hope so ...!
yes what else can be expected from oppressor. they always wish and hope that the oppressed ones should accept every act of oppression as their fate. the oppressor loses humanity in such cases. matter of shame really but after all indians are shameless.

yes what else can be expected from oppressor. they always wish and hope that the oppressed ones should accept every act of oppression as their fate. the oppressor loses humanity in such cases. matter of shame really but after all indians are shameless.
True that

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom