What's new

Restitching the Subcontinent How do you solve a problem like Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its called reviving kolkata to kabul frontier mail plan..................................:P

The frontiers of British India were always conflict ridden.

Pakistan inherited the most volatile region in British India with the Tribal Areas.

That is the tragedy of Pakistan.

India pretty much rid itself of the most undesired areas of British India excluding Punjab and Pakistan was lumped with these tribal animals.

Here Mr. Wannabe Liberal goes at it again

The frontiers of British India were always conflict ridden.

Pakistan inherited the most volatile region in British India with the Tribal Areas.

That is the tragedy of Pakistan.

India pretty much rid itself of the most undesired areas of British India excluding Punjab and Pakistan was lumped with these tribal animals.
pushtoons are not animals.everyone know who are animals............:angry:

akhand bharat :cheesy:
Its not too difficult to cow down bengalis and restitch it with west bengal and india.............:devil:

yr dead right sir.
Im not surprised this thread is from an indian, Who is very known to post anti pakistani threads in this forum.
I thing if she goes like that her days r numbered in this forum!!!
you are weather like phenomenon on pdf and im climate like change.........:rofl:

Most people here are so bigoted that they cannot stand labour seekers from UP or bihar. How do you expect our people to accept a whole nation of Muslims ?

When it comes to playing politics with religion,

No thank you. Keep those borders sealed and let the India of 2012 remain as it is. Both now and forevermore.

PS: we could use the rest of Kashmir though.
I never said it would be easy.Yes india will implode and 5-10 yrs of civil war will usher in long term 2-3 centuries of peace.

kaki tum ek kaam karo apne akhand bharat me china ko bhi le lo :lol:

Subcontinent is the target.Its the first stepping stone to continent.....:cool:

Well, regarding the partition, I am like "Meh...I dont care. If you wanna go...then go".

But the way it was done and the subsequent bloodshed, was despicable. :disagree:

But today I see no way for "restitching" anything. Its good as it is. We dont want huge demographic upheavals. It will cause identity issues and throw our Hindutva bigots and the Islamic bigots into a frenzy. We dont want another 1947 now do we? Too much has been said and too much has been done for us to go back now.

What we should do is work toward better relations. Put the Kashmir issue on the backburner and work toward economic development through cooperation.

I never said it would be easy.Yes india will implode and 5-10 yrs of civil war will usher in long term 2-3 centuries of peace.
You know i always thought you were someone who valued humanity. But it turns out i am dead wrong.

The real question is, are we willing to pay the price for it ? It is a resounding NO ! Too many people have died trying to forge a united India. We would be spitting on their graves and undoing decades of hardwork by pursuing a "re-unification" agenda. No. We are approaching an equilibrium state as a nation people are slowly beginning to reconcile their differences and come to terms with the demographic layout.

No re-unification. India for India, Bangladesh for Bangladesh and pakistans for Pakistan.

You know i always thought you were someone who valued humanity. But it turns out i am dead wrong.

The real question is, are we willing to pay the price for it ? It is a resounding NO ! Too many people have died trying to forge a united India. We would be spitting on their graves and undoing decades of hardwork by pursuing a "re-unification" agenda. No. We are approaching an equilibrium state as a nation people are slowly beginning to reconcile their differences and come to terms with the demographic layout.

No re-unification. India for India, Bangladesh for Bangladesh and pakistans for Pakistan.

Status quo is worst kind of inhumanity.Aren't subcontinent dwellers paying prices daily still today?...Think about it.

Status quo is worst kind of inhumanity.Aren't subcontinent dwellers paying prices daily still today?...Think about it.

We are not suffering, we are finally healing (even if that took over 6 decades).

If you are, then it is your responsibility to change your own mindset.

India isn't ready to give up its dysfunctional, yet functional democracy and by no means will ever be able to handle a civil war. Enough blood has been shed over the partition.

We dont need to shed more on a useless re-unification.

What status quo are you talking about? Pakistanis by no means wanna be a part of a unified India. Indians by no means wanna be a part of Pakistan. A new history has been written and it cannot be undone now. Too many things have happened, millions of people have evolved to recognize these countries as being DIFFERENT. We dont want that identity taken away. I am sure Pakistanis want the same thing too. Taking it away is what is inhuman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom