What's new

Restitching the Subcontinent How do you solve a problem like Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ḥashshāshīn;3537835 said:
Article is from last year. Some people have no life other than searching anti Pakistan articles :lol:

yr dead right sir.
Im not surprised this thread is from an indian, Who is very known to post anti pakistani threads in this forum.
I thing if she goes like that her days r numbered in this forum!!!

Dumbass Hindutvas... Whys this stupid thread still open

Arey bhai...Hindutvadis are the last ones who seek re-unification. They dont want another 180 million resident Muslims adding to the population.

Partition is not a word document that someone has hit the "undo" button. Do I think the Partition of India was wrong? No. Do I think the Muslims had a right to feel protected in British India? Yes. The problem was not "Partition" - it was the absurd way in which the "Partition" was carried out. The Partition needed surgical precision to minimize loss of life and limb - instead the Brits carried it out like a butcher. The Brits had been given till 1948 July by their Parliament to carry out the Partition. They finished it a freaking year earlier than scheduled. If they had used that time to ensure a better transition - Indians and Pakistanis would not be averse to the idea of an economic union - heck there might have been no war and the Princely state issues could have resolved amicably including that of Kashmir.

Arey bhai...Hindutvadis are the last ones who seek re-unification. They dont want another 180 million resident Muslims adding to the population.

Ah, sorry.. Akhand Bharat followers right? Those who want to convert whole population of India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh back into Hindus?

Ah, sorry.. Akhand Bharat followers right? Those who want to convert whole population of India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh back into Hindus?

Again true Hindutvadis are the last ones who peddle this Akhand Bharat crap. Its mostly the Aman-ki-Tamasha vadis who seek that. And I oppose them as much as you do.

India is what it is right now. Not that entity stretching from hindukush to Arakan. I personally dont want that. Partition is done and dusted. Lets all move on.

Bhai sab,the wars fought tell a different tale. 13 years ago was maybe the time when ur problems manifested, even tho the problems in ur society existed on the very onset. What u did 13 years prior was just delude urself.

Greed ? India stand nowhere compared to China and America...

as i said Pakistan devoid of realism in its majority.

He was dead wrong ,we have more Muslims than Pakistan.Even though i admit its would have been a big pain.

no thanks i dont need u to answer my post u were posting in Afghan thread that Pakistan is sh***ting n Pakistanis r napakistanis blah blah
yr just an extremist hindu RSS type i dont wanna talk to u!

no thanks i dont need u to answer my post u were posting in Afghan thread that Pakistan is sh***ting n Pakistanis r napakistanis blah blah
yr just an extremist hindu RSS type i dont wanna talk to u!

Hahah , ur well within ur right to concede.

LOL - They don't want you to convert - they think you already are Hindus based on your background - they consider you a Hindu in the regional sense and not in the religious sense.

LOL - They don't want you to convert - they think you already are Hindus based on your background - they consider you a Hindu in the regional sense and not in the religious sense.

A Akhand Bharati would know this, I guess....

Are you kidding me?!

The partition was the best thing that happened.

It would be impossible to stay with someone who wants to be eagerly associated with the Middle East in the same country.

Are you kidding me?!

The partition was the best thing that happened.

It would be impossible to stay with someone who wants to be eagerly associated with the Middle East in the same country.

You already have 200 million in India that do want to be associated with the ME :cheesy:

A Akhand Bharati would know this, I guess....

If I find one, I shall let you know. Personally, I don't care much about "nations" anyway - I am not a big fan of the Indian state - if you have read my posts, you would have known that.

The frontiers of British India were always conflict ridden.

Pakistan inherited the most volatile region in British India with the Tribal Areas.

That is the tragedy of Pakistan.

India pretty much rid itself of the most undesired areas of British India excluding Punjab and Pakistan was lumped with these tribal animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom