What's new

Response to strike from Pakistan will be massive: IAF chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
then i must say what a foolish warning :) Pakistan will use its all resources to defend itself and have right to do so ....
Pakistan in case any miss-adventure from indian side will be treated with full scale..... and india will be no where on the map .... so play safe ...

Do u really beleive that ur country can do this??i mean for this to be possible pakistan has to use its entire nuclear arsenal in one go to kill at max 20 % of the population. and after that what do u think the remaining ppl will do, kill 25 crores in pakistan well then do u have that big population??

same bullshits we are listening from last 60 years "India can well rip apart Pakistan" still pakistan exsist and answer of your super duper claim is is Mumbai attacks ... where is your surgical strike ?? LOLZZZZZZZZZZZ

friend...why should we invade and unite a nation....pakistan......that is fractured on ethnic,sectarian basis and is fighting a full blown civil war.......

look at this what pakistan can do u coward's...

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a referendum in most parts of Baluchistan and NWFP - was there one in J&K?

Pathans and PA did not gave us any chance to do so. (If you endorse your version of events, then). Furthermore *** remained occupied by PA till today.

But the bigger question is who was pakistan having say in the matters of a sovereign princely state. And what was Pakistan's obligation to invade J&K when Indian army was repealing Pathans as per Pakistani version of history. If Junagadh was Indian wrong then how on earth Pakistan got authority to response like same somewhere else. You did the same wrong as India did therefore your accusation and all others Pakistani poster's typical usual statements are nothing but self contradicting and self criticizing. Don't be naive every time you or other's you thanked use words like land occupation etc. against India. This what Pakistan did; I mean if your version of history telling is correct.

Where is the balance where is the honesty of your part then. Wrong doings of both states be it was in Balochistan or alleged by Pakistan India in Jungadh were somehow justifiable because we both became independent after treacherous freedom strugle and union of all states was the only salvation to defend respective countries from any future invasion by foreign powers. I can still recall my grand parent's geopolitical concerns and the only one in each discussion was not be friend with western powers. I mean this was the only prevailing psych of that generation. Thus states were assimilated into bigger federal or union with all possible efforts. Nor Pakistan was saint neither India was. But since Pakistan and India got one dispute common and India got an advantage in that pending issue Pakistanis found it convenient to sledge mud on India as occupying force by neglecting their own same tactics. Sore looser we call isn't it.

Do u really beleive that ur country can do this??i mean for this to be possible pakistan has to use its entire nuclear arsenal in one go to kill at max 20 % of the population. and after that what do u think the remaining ppl will do, kill 25 crores in pakistan well then do u have that big population??

Such discussions are silly...When India say massive punishment then it does not mean removing the entire country from the map...In case of nuclear attack all the major cities of Pakistan will be targetted...There is no point in going after rural area/small cities...Pakistan will do the same...Rest of the killing will be done by the radiations due to mushroom cloud...No doubt due to its massive size there would be more survivors in India as compared to Pakistan however due the density of the population there is high probability that casualties will be far more on Indian side than Pakistan....

In short both the nations will be devastated....Nuke strike will bring in havoc but era post strikes would be even more painful...

Conclusion - No one win's a nuclear war...No matter what!!!!

INDIA IS NOT A NUCLEAR POWER LOOK THEIR OWN MEDIA IS SAYIN THIS!!! HERE WE GOO...
AND HERE'S FROM HEADLINE'S TODAY INDIAN NEW'S CHANNEL NOW WATCH THIS VIDEO AND THINK WHAT U CAN DO HAHAHA!
:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pity on the pakistanis i'd say.
Well if i had been a military planner i would fund more and more to covert ops and insurgencies inside pakistan. We don't have to rip pakistan apart the people will themselves do it for us.
As far as conventional war is concerned next time it won't be limited to a single region from indian view.
if fighting starts in kashmir then india will very well open up war fronts in punjab, rajasthan and southern pakistan(karachi region). This time indian navy will not sit quite like they did in kargil. i guess pakistan cannot handle that eh?? if required sea borne invasion from gwadar port may be utilized 2. then it will be pakistan's choice what do they want to save karachi or lahore or kashmir. Now the so called pakistani nuclear deterrence i guess the hot headed (typical pakistani character) people in the war rooms will go for nuclear. even if the nuke is used on pak soil on indian troops pak can say good bye to karachi, rawalpindi, islamabad, lahore, multan and faisalabad.

Pathans and PA did not gave us any chance to do so. (If you endorse your version of events, then). Furthermore *** remained occupied by PA till today.
Well there is still time now - we allow the UN or some combination of neutral forces to come into the territory and conduct a plebiscite. The refusal to do so is merely built upon one lame excuse after another, given the understanding among Indian policy makers that any referendum would more than likely go in favor of Pakistan or Independence.

But the bigger question is who was pakistan having say in the matters of a sovereign princely state. And what was Pakistan's obligation to invade J&K when Indian army was repealing Pathans as per Pakistani version of history. If Junagadh was Indian wrong then how on earth Pakistan got authority to response like same somewhere else. You did the same wrong as India did therefore your accusation and all others Pakistani poster's typical usual statements are nothing but self contradicting and self criticizing. Don't be naive every time you or other's you thanked use words like land occupation etc. against India. This what Pakistan did; I mean if your version of history telling is correct.
If you accept Junagadh was wrong, then is there really any point in arguing against Pakistani intervention in J&K? As I have already pointed out, I was not arguing for Junagadh as justification for J&K - merely pointing out that India was engaging in the same kind of 'non-state actor' behavior it accuses Pakistan of, back in 1947.
Where is the balance where is the honesty of your part then. Wrong doings of both states be it was in Balochistan or alleged by Pakistan India in Jungadh were somehow justifiable because we both became independent after treacherous freedom strugle and union of all states was the only salvation to defend respective countries from any future invasion by foreign powers. I can still recall my grand parent's geopolitical concerns and the only one in each discussion was not be friend with western powers. I mean this was the only prevailing psych of that generation. Thus states were assimilated into bigger federal or union with all possible efforts. Nor Pakistan was saint neither India was. But since Pakistan and India got one dispute common and India got an advantage in that pending issue Pakistanis found it convenient to sledge mud on India as occupying force by neglecting their own same tactics. Sore looser we call isn't it.
There was no wrong doing in Baluchistan - the majority chose Pakistan. The Khan of Kalat and his brother were the sole hold outs, and the Khan of Kalat's brother chose to instigate a violent rebellion (albeit minor given minimal support) with support from Afghanistan.

Junagadh acceded to Pakistan legally - there is no question about that. India's support for rebels in Junagadh, its invasion, occupation and annexation were plain 'thuggery'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom