What's new

Resolution Tabled in Assembly to Strictly Ban Fashionable Beards

truthfollower

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A resolution has been tabled in the Punjab Assembly, calling for legislation to crack down on men with ‘fashionable beards’ and barbers making them.

Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) legislator, Rukhsana Kausar, submitted the resolution, advocating that the beard is the sunnah of the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH). Therefore, legislation should be made to decide strict action against those who shape beards in fashionable styles.

The resolution contends that any kind of designing on the beard is a grave sin, and it is an insult to the beard, which is a Sunnah of the Holy Prophet. The resolution calls for strict action against those ‘who make fun of beard’.

When I see youngsters on the streets and in the markets with different designs of beard in the name of fashion, I feel hurt, because that is against the teachings of Islam.

Kausar said that ‘French cut’ and other fashionable styles of the beard are not permissible in Islam.

It should be noted that in 2018, the Dera Ghazi Khan District Council had imposed a ban on shaping the beard of various designs.

https://propakistani.pk/2020/07/15/resolution-tabled-in-assembly-to-strictly-ban-fashionable-beards/

There are words coming in my mind that I don't want to write here. Interference in individuals life is against the constitution. Its your choice be as you want as long you are not hurting some one else personal life. This Mullah brigades need to be kept in reign.

This is the same PMLN who along with mufti diesel tried to remove
Khatam-e-Nabuwat Clause in Elections Bill.
*** holes have short memory but not every one is a A hole and some of us actually remember what PMLN and nawaz stands for. Thank you Nawaz Sharif brigade Tameem and co

I recall PPP were discussing I'm parliament during zardari's rule whether tomato ketchup should be curtailed as it creates shortfall of tomatoes.

I also loathe the "fashion hipster beards", not from an Islamic viewpoint, but rather purely from an anti-hipster viewpoint.

Banning such beards won't actually solve the clean cut pretty boy hipster infestation because they'll just slink back into the shadows. We need to let them grow their beards to identify them and then chemically sterilise them.

Nice.

Government sanctioned Ertugul facial hair.

Next would be targeting eyebrows

I also loathe the "fashion hipster beards", not from an Islamic viewpoint, but rather purely from an anti-hipster viewpoint.

Banning such beards won't actually solve the clean cut pretty boy hipster infestation because they'll just slink back into the shadows. We need to let them grow their beards to identify them and then chemically sterilise them.

Sin Tax Laxmi Ayegi.

Chaaron Taraf Paisa hi Paisa Hoga.

You got some serious issues. You are more of a threat to public then those hipsters.

When I see youngsters on the streets and in the markets with different designs of beard in the name of fashion, I feel hurt, because that is against the teachings of Islam.
And when I see young girls & women in the markets with 2kg of makeup on their faces, I puke, my kidney hurts & I call for 1122 emergency Helpline. Please someone bring a legislation to ban these creatures from bringing legislations in the assembly. Lakh lanat on this 'lady'. :victory1:

A resolution has been tabled in the Punjab Assembly, calling for legislation to crack down on men with ‘fashionable beards’ and barbers making them.

Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) legislator, Rukhsana Kausar, submitted the resolution, advocating that the beard is the sunnah of the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH). Therefore, legislation should be made to decide strict action against those who shape beards in fashionable styles.

The resolution contends that any kind of designing on the beard is a grave sin, and it is an insult to the beard, which is a Sunnah of the Holy Prophet. The resolution calls for strict action against those ‘who make fun of beard’.

Kausar said that ‘French cut’ and other fashionable styles of the beard are not permissible in Islam.

It should be noted that in 2018, the Dera Ghazi Khan District Council had imposed a ban on shaping the beard of various designs.

https://propakistani.pk/2020/07/15/resolution-tabled-in-assembly-to-strictly-ban-fashionable-beards/
are we fu**ing living under a taliban rule now?

So according to PML-N corrupt is halal, Beard style is Haram???

I hate it when I see people wearing jeans, pants, t shirts, shirts, colorful shalwar kameez, shalwar below ankles, short beards, and extremely long beards, stylish hairstyles, moustache, eyes without kajal, tattoos, eat piecing, Sufi influenced beggars, cigarettes smoking, shisha, pan chewing, naswar, banks, ATMs, secular schools, movie shops, internet cafes, photo studio
We should all ban these people and these places, place heavy fines on such supporters, and take their lives when necessary.

But wait, isn't this what ISIS does
And we need to remove small minded, conservative thinkers, backward thinkers who try to impose their restricted village type world view on a city otherwise we will keep on observing lunatic decisions

Back
Top Bottom