What's new

Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are not introducing dislikes so that fate of argument is decided or it is used as voting system..
dislikes has nothing to do with winning
it only will help us to get a survey that how many argue with specific argument...\
I have already presented the idea and reasoning then why all of you are twisting it..
mai ne seedha seedha reason bataya tu..
us mai competition kahan se agaya..ya rating kyun agaye..mai ne tu yeh nahi kaha tha bhai....:what:

so,we pakistanis are not innocent either..we can dislike to them as well....for example there is an arguement going on b/w windjammer and other indian..now I dont want to be a part of arguement always,but i want to support @Windjammer...especially when indians do personal attack..so i will support him liking his comments and dislike indian comment such as :you big troller etc:

@JonAsad @A.Rafay @RazPaK @Talon @KingMamba93 and others..

@Slav Defence,

My dear, haven't you sussed out the Indians yet, they never have the ability to have one on one debate, other Indian members usualy jump in to salvage their country fellow, hence the term, Internet Hindus.
@ topic, Albeit, a good initiative, but I'm sure you must have noticed some unemployed Indians who spend whole day just thanking other Indians......the likes of them will just change their tactics. !!

Last edited by a moderator:
we are not introducing dislikes so that fate of argument is decided or it is used as voting system..

it only will help us to get a survey that how many argue with specific argument...\
I have already presented the idea and reasoning then why all of you are twisting it..
us mai competition kahan se agaya..ya rating kyun agaye..mai ne tu yeh nahi kaha tha bhai....:what:

Try telling hat to the packs of Indian trolls who troll in packs and have denial mode on 24/7! :blink:

@Slav Defence,

My dear, haven't you sussed out the Indians yet, they never have the ability to have one on one debate, other Indian members usualy jump in to salvage their country fellow, hence the term, Internet Hindus.
I call them pack of trolls !!
Its disgusting how they are incapable of making any sound argument and stoop to just making jokes and laughing and eventually get joined by their other pack members...Man it is DISGUSTING...who the heck would think they are worth discussing ANYTHING with?

There are only a handful who actually bring in facts while the others feed on it and just laugh like some drunkards! Seriously it makes me wanna puke!

kiya baat kerrahay ho...
tab hi tu sab se ziyada maza aye ga.....
logon ka josh berh jaye ga......sab se ziyada un ki mentality ka andaza usi waqt laga jaaskta hai...
and u are saying bad idea? tub tu aur ziyada maza aye ga jab dislikes milaein gi like k saath aur germ a garam arguement hoga..
i don't get why are u all people afraid to get it:cheesy:
kyun ek comment per 20 likes miltay hain but 3 dislike nahi..why why why?

Not afraid we do not need to boost the Indian ego...it is already as big as the Indian ocean :rofl:

your suggestion is nice but not practicable for a forum like ours. It could be more of use on a forum is less members like executive or dedicated forums but not here especially when it comes to Rape, Islam Bashing, Ind vs Pak (war or cricket match)Sectarian violence .....it will be abused by trollers.
You may say that it will not decide the fate of argument but in reality it will. I

so,we pakistanis are not innocent either..we can dislike to them as well....for example there is an arguement going on b/w windjammer and other indian..now I dont want to be a part of arguement always,but i want to support @Windjammer...especially when indians do personal attack..so i will support him liking his comments and dislike indian comment such as :you big troller etc:

@JonAsad @A.Rafay @RazPaK @Talon @KingMamba93 and others..

@Slav Defence,

@ topic, Albeit, a good initiative, but I'm sure you must have noticed some unemployed Indians who spend whole day just thanking other Indians......the likes of them will just change their tactics. !!

Windjammer that is why I don't argue with Indians much,I have seen few's biases in Boston bombing case,like when criminals mother was crying they were calling her 'retard' in uncivilized manner and when Serbajit's sister was yelling and asking to her fellow Indians to destroy/attack Pakistan and calling us BAD then they were supporting her saying that she is in deep 'mourn'..Wasn't Boston bombing criminal's mother was in deep mourn too?

and since then I have decided that we need to argue with only those Indians who can softly respond.

If they support each other and THEN we can support each other as well..we are no less.IF THEY HAVE INTERNET WARRIORS THEN WE HAVE TOO...it is not a big deal..I say add it..then at least we can support to our brothers by expressing our dislike in civilized manner..stop thinking what they can do..think what we can do!!!windy?

your suggestion is nice but not practicable for a forum like ours. It could be more of use on a forum is less members like executive or dedicated forums but not here especially when it comes to Rape, Islam Bashing, Ind vs Pak (war or cricket match)Sectarian violence .....it will be abused by trollers.
You may say that it will not decide the fate of argument but in reality it will. I

For rape and Islam it is already discussed that it will be shifted to senior's cafe.AND INDIANS ALREADY SUPPORT BY LIKING ANTI-ISLAM COMMENTS IN GREAT NUMBER,benifit of adding dislike button will be that we will express our dislikes by marking such anti-islam comments.

For rape and Islam it is already discussed that it will be shifted to senior's cafe.AND INDIANS ALREADY SUPPORT BY LIKING ANTI-ISLAM COMMENTS IN GREAT NUMBER,benifit of adding dislike button will be that we will express our dislikes by marking such anti-islam comments.

Chotay. ;)

Tum araam karo. :oops:

Try telling hat to the packs of Indian trolls who troll in packs and have denial mode on 24/7! :blink:

I call them pack of trolls !!
Its disgusting how they are incapable of making any sound argument and stoop to just making jokes and laughing and eventually get joined by their other pack members...Man it is DISGUSTING...who the heck would think they are worth discussing ANYTHING with?

There are only a handful who actually bring in facts while the others feed on it and just laugh like some drunkards! Seriously it makes me wanna puke!

Not afraid we do not need to boost the Indian ego...it is already as big as the Indian ocean :rofl:

That is the main thing talon..we took their troll seriously and argue with few...so why not express it by disliking it...why are u all thinking that what they will do why not what we will do?:cheesy:

Chotay. ;)

Tum araam karo. :oops:

ahahahaha.........razzy dekho na...kiya hum durtay hain?kyun nahi..add kero mai kehta hoon..yeh tum sab kyun HYPE bana rahay ho yeh soch ker woh yeh kerain gay woh woh kerain gay...
yeh kyun nahi k hum kitna benifit utha saktay hain... :laugh:
Indians ka itna hawwa bun gaya hai?PDF per? :blink:

@Talon @Slav Defence internet trolling is a personality disorder! I have Read this research in detail.
Don't let trolls get on your nerves!

That is the main thing talon..we took their troll seriously and argue with few...so why not express it by disliking it...why are u all thinking that what they will do why not what we will do?:cheesy:

ahahahaha.........razzy dekho na...kiya hum durtay hain?kyun nahi..add kero mai kehta hoon..yeh tum sab kyun HYPE bana rahay ho yeh soch ker woh yeh kerain gay woh woh kerain gay...

Slav ji,

Tumari mard jaise awaz mujay boht dar aati hain. :lol:

:smitten:

Normal members can like or dislike posts in seniors cafe too.
yes but what happens when we present our arguments? the thing is in threads like these, ratio of Pro to Anti is 1:4 ....so its not practical , you can dislike their posts but 4 trolls will dislike your one post.....

@Talon is more worried about her Thanks :unsure: .....she is worried trolls might destroy her Thanks to Dislike ration.....dis like ratio might go up...just to troll her :D

Normal members can like or dislike posts in seniors cafe too.
yes but what happens when we present our arguments? the thing is in threads like these, ratio of Pro to Anti is 1:4 ....so its not practical , you can dislike their posts but 4 trolls will dislike your one post.....

So why are you thinking that they will dislike it then our argument will be proved wrong?
so what if 4 trollers dislike it?definitely they disagree,that doesn't mean that your quality of post will be rated bad.
and why are you thinking that they will dislike it?why don't you take it in this sense that we will also dislike their comment !!
they already support each other by liking their posts in great number
and even indians who keep on liking for the whole day..i have seen only one member doing that so..rising sun..and he liked even my posts in great number...
you guys are making hype like only Indians will get disliking options and we dont..
dislike Is it good?[/QUOTE] will SPEED UP MEMBER'S RESPONSE TOO

Let me find it on the net. it was in the e-reader of my laptop!

please do it...we all needed that lesson..

@Talon is more worried about her Thanks :unsure: .....she is worried trolls might destroy her Thanks to Dislike ration.....dis like ratio might go up...just to troll her :D

ehahaha..don't pull her leg..she is sensitive and good...don't worry we will also create our own defensive block...
dekho na kitna thanda jaraha hai forum..members bhi kuch kam lagrahay hain..
dekhna kaun kaun se ayein gay koney khudron se dislike k addition k baad..

@Slav Defence
google this ,
it is one of studies i read!
The Worst Internet Trolls Might Be Mentally Ill - Kotaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom