What's new

Request for Books on EW e.t.c

Zulfiqar

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A close relative of mine has an opportunity to work in EW field.

I would like that person to be an out of the box thinker instead of just following a complete top down approach.

I am not from engineering background so I would really like it if you guys could recommend books/publicly available research papers on topics such as EW, ESM, Digital signal processing with application in land warfare.

That person has studied DSP e.t.c during BS/MS but I would like that person to get guidance on the subject from people who have worked in such fields.

Anything on topics that you would wish to see a few years down the line as fielded prototype.

@Socra @Signalian @denel

I would like that person to be an out of the box thinker instead of just following a complete top down approach.

I am not from engineering background so I would really like it if you guys could recommend books/publicly available research papers on topics such as EW, ESM, Digital signal processing with application in land warfare.

That person has studied DSP e.t.c during BS/MS but I would like that person to get guidance on the subject from people who have worked in such fields.

Anything on topics that you would wish to see a few years down the line as fielded prototype.

@Socra @Signalian @denel
Sure, I will be very happy to put a list for him. Also, ask him to get his amateur radio licence. It will help in experimentation

@Socra @Signalian @denel

EW 101, EW 102, EW 103.

Search on reserach gate too, make an account. Use google scholar also.

EW 101, EW 102, EW 103.

Search on reserach gate too, make an account. Use google scholar also.

By David Adamy?

Sure, I will be very happy to put a list for him. Also, ask him to get his amateur radio licence. It will help in experimentation

A list would be awesome.

My relative lives in a place where own radio setup would not be allowed. Lab work in govt. set up only.

Back
Top Bottom