What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Sorry honey - im dry ;)

No, no no, no --- don't pass judgements before actually finding out --- be prepared for Alice Springs!

Sorry to have kept you waiting for so long :D

Well good for you

I have talked to you long enough to figure out how you are.. Leaving a lady alone at an unkown place isnt very manly... dont you think?
Knowing your little plan .. I wont go . I wouldnt have.gone anyway .... was just playing ..

And that "bye" was not for you ..
As You might have noticed i am much nicer to everyone here except you..

8-)

:-) Thanks!!!

Whats in a name?? That which you call a rose.By any other name would smell as sweet. :)

Maasalalma!!
:-)

.... haha.. good joke.:omghaha:

No seriously, I want to know the meaning of your name.. for some practical reasons...:ashamed:

Well good for you

I thought this information might 'help' my case...clearing a few things you know....;)

I have talked to you long enough to figure out how you are.. Leaving a lady alone at an unkown place isnt very manly... dont you think?

Why in the God's name i'd leave you alone after such a hard labor to get to you.....absurd right?

Knowing your little plan .. I wont go . I wouldnt have.gone anyway .... was just playing .

I've got a contingency for that too :D

And that "bye" was not for you ..
As You might have noticed i am much nicer to everyone here except you..

Because you are more than nice to me....i know right!!

@ZYXW

Hey babe, how you been? - I tried skypin you, though me transmission got stuck in dem rabbit holes. :rolleyes:

I thought this information might 'help' my case...clearing a few things you know....;)

Why in the God's name i'd leave you alone after such a hard labor to get to you.....absurd right?

I've got a contingency for that too :D

Because you are more than nice to me....i know right!!

Eeh .. I not even slightly interested in you being dry ... Or whatever the opposite to that in men's case is ...

I thought we would be filming a scene to defeat my "army bratedness" .. Where did that setup go....

More than nice? I am glad you think this way ....
But With the comparitive degree being used there- i , myself , am not sure what you mean by " more than nice" here..

Eeh .. I not even slightly interested in you being dry ... Or whatever the opposite to that in men's case is ...

When a girl says that she doesn't care, it actually means that she does. ;)

I thought we would be filming a scene to defeat my "army bratedness" .. Where did that setup go....

Naaaawww...!

The movie's title is 'How to make a wife out of an army brat'

May i take the liberty to 're-shoot' a few scenes of my choosing ? :P

More than nice? I am glad you think this way .... But With the comparitive degree being used there- i , myself , am not sure what you mean by " more than nice" here..

Thats something only a guy can feel..lol

Btw, what do you study?

Yara this tri-mode seeker Raytheon came up with, does it work by changing from one mode to another, in response to the countermeasures ???

BTW what do you think of this combination ???

Raytheon has developed a tri-mode seeker that fuses millimeter-wave radar, uncooled IIR and digital semi-active laser sensors on a single gimbal. The result is a powerful, integrated seeker that seamlessly shares targeting information between all three modes, enabling weapons to engage fixed, relocatable or moving targets around the clock in adverse weather conditions.

Back
Top Bottom