bie.gif

Good nite!!
:-)

good nite mares ! :sarcastic:

Right!!!
I havent seen "pay" in arabic.

Gosh!!!
Thank god my name doesnt have a "pay" :D

your name is nice. sounds nice... what does it mean?

Sure there could be thousands of things we may have in common, feelings, emotions etc.. I could also go all night long...

No... no ...no..
You got it all wrong bub

Emotions and feelings are
no where near the list......
not on this end atleast...

your new...you got to understand that there are weirdos roaming around here in plenty n some of the females in the past were mistreated upon sharing their info etc....so afta dat others were asked by som Mods to stay anonymous ...

Go to whatever thread maybe then she will talk to you ;)

Oh i understand her position. If I, a guy, can have a stalker she will have a hundred more. So no harm.

It was supposed to be a 2 hour transit at Istanbul airport, however, ami wanted to do some shopping for the kids... so we stayed two days..... leaving now in an hour...... will be back in 15 days..... and then will be away for 6 months! :)
abhi six months finish nae huey:tongue: we been hearing dat since six years:enjoy:

o but grt it was a family getting together....:tongue:

im also gunna take som time off .....need som proper timetable!:(

hope ur gunna have a blast while being on holidays:tongue:

Go to whatever thread maybe then she will talk to you ;)
nae uder bhi ill like to spank you the same way i do here wid u hahah jk

@A.Rafay itny kid nae buno like u dun know anything whts been happening lately here wid those female members...

No... no ...no..
You got it all wrong bub

Emotions and feelings are
no where near the list......
not on this end atleast...
Actually you got it wrong! Friendship is not about walking eating :confused:
That logic was flawed, by that im friends of every one on this planet :cool:

@ the moment it's not holidays.... mostly doctors and stuff....... holidays will start in two weeks (again)...... :D

Regarding time off... make up your mind and make it happen. You can do it Marsha baby! :)

abhi six months finish nae huey:tongue: we been hearing dat since six years:enjoy:

o but grt it was a family getting together....:tongue:

im also gunna take som time off .....need som proper timetable!:(

hope ur gunna have a blast while being on holidays:tongue:

nae uder bhi ill like to spank you the same way i do here wid u hahah jk

@ the moment it's not holidays.... mostly doctors and stuff....... holidays will start in two weeks (again)...... :D

Regarding time off... make up your mind and make it happen. You can do it Marsha baby! :)
and still afta two weeks you again wud be saying the Holidays still have to start....and esy hi afta like year or two you wud be appearing here wid 6/7 Baby Hyperion khan N Baby Hyperina Khan:tongue: lol

its not just abt timetable etc...actually if i spend much time here i get into unneceassry fights haha whenever i go to serious threads it happens...n happend just days ago on kashmiri student threads:girl_cray3: haha i get xausted!

its not just abt timetable etc...actually if i spend much time here i get into unneceassry fights haha whenever i go to serious threads it happens...n happend just days ago on kashmiri student threads:girl_cray3: haha i get xausted!

You fought on the Kashmiri Students thread ? You've just made me - Your Big Brother - so proud of you ! :cray:

Back
Top Bottom