What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

It's good that you fight. I love opinionated people. What's the point of being a conformist? :partay:

and still afta two weeks you again wud be saying the Holidays still have to start....and esy hi afta like year or two you wud be appearing here wid 6/7 Baby Hyperion khan N Baby Hyperina Khan:tongue: lol

its not just abt timetable etc...actually if i spend much time here i get into unneceassry fights haha whenever i go to serious threads it happens...n happend just days ago on kashmiri student threads:girl_cray3: haha i get xausted!

Actually you got it wrong! Friendship is not about walking eating :confused:
That logic was flawed, by that im friends of every one on this planet :cool:
I wasnt serious .....

Hmm friends with bin laden??
They should take you down for this

I wasnt serious .....

Hmm friends with bin laden??
They should take you down for this
I don't make friends with dead people who are resting at the bottom of the ocean floor! :D

He used to be a part of this world ....
I am sure you were too at that time..
Where do you live? Abbottabad?? You seem to be fond of him. No I already told you im not into that.

Where do you live? Abbottabad?? You seem to be fond of him. No I already told you im not into that.

I wish i lived in abottabad its a wonderful place.

You really believe he was killed like that...??
Cause i sure don't
Worst of the worst people give their enemies a funeral
They gave no pictures...
It happened poof ... Just like that ..
Btw before this they all ready claimed he was killed in 2008

And how come all this happened a few weeks before the american elections??
It was so obama could win clearly..

I wish i lived in abottabad its a wonderful place.

You really believe he was killed like that...??
Cause i sure don't
Worst of the worst people give their enemies a funeral
They gave no pictures...
It happened poof ... Just like that ..
Btw before this they all ready claimed he was killed in 2008

And how come all this happened a few weeks before the american elections??
It was so obama could win clearly..
Yea abottabad is a wonderful city, amazing landscape surrounding it.

Even if he was killed already it was speculation and rumors, this could have been a ploy to make it official for American people that their enemy have been killed or he maybe be there and they took him out but how come the people of Abottabad didn't knew all along who's living in their city.

It will be a mystery when and where he died but he is dead nonetheless, old guy, with kidney and lung problems. Its been a long time.

Yea abottabad is a wonderful city, amazing landscape surrounding it.

Even if he was killed already it was speculation and rumors, this could have been a ploy to make it official for American people that their enemy have been killed or he maybe be there and they took him out but how come the people of Abottabad didn't knew all along who's living in their city.

It will be a mystery when and where he died but he is dead nonetheless, old guy, with kidney and lung problems. Its been a long time.

Exactly ........

Back
Top Bottom