What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Oooo exercise talk ...

Toys for big boys.

You from Lahore? Tell my why are girls so iffy when it comes to relationships, why so many expectations? I'm asking you because it's safer, cant ask my friends before they get random ideas of me being interested in them. Which is just bad news because the others get jealous and i bear the brunt on gossip.

@Hyperion see you soon I'm going out for smokes and going to my friends's place to check out on his new gun. An AK firing 5.56 ammo. Interesting......

Toys for big boys.

You from Lahore? Tell my why are girls so iffy when it comes to relationships, why so many expectations? I'm asking you because it's safer, cant ask my friends before they get random ideas of me being interested in them. Which is just bad news because the others get jealous and i bear the brunt on gossip.
firstly i m not from lahore .. We are just posted. Here

secondly. I dont know the slighest bit about relations.. I dont even know what its takes to be a good daughter.. I never tried getting into a relation ever .. Eh

Um??
A gift of my pick .hmm ... I would want something abstract like,

"the cancellation of marriage" if it ever takes place ...
Brave enough to get me that?

We'll skip the wedding in that case :D

secondly. I dont know the slighest bit about relations.. I dont even know what its takes to be a good daughter.. I never tried getting into a relation ever .. Eh

I can fix that.

I'll give you a baby Kangeroo ;)

Yehi ky you don't know about relations etc....sab fix kardoonga :D

That gives me two ideas ..
Either you will give me a stuffed toy
Or a mutated baby with a tail just as large as his body..

I dont want anything i didnt ask for

And me not knowing anything about relations isnt a problem to me ...

What are you? a NUN? You must be a boring person to be around with :p:

That gives me two ideas ..
Either you will give me a stuffed toy
Or a mutated baby with a tail just as large as his body..

I dont want anything i didnt ask for

And me not knowing anything about relations isnt a problem to me ...

Neither!!

For honeymoon i'll take you to Alice Springs and bug out hoping that you'll find your way home, since you love 'adventures' i'm sure you'll love that ;)

Back
Top Bottom