What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Just to get everyone's digestive system rolling...... here......... (specially like the potato and corn with it) and look at them delicious steamed veggies and dip..... :p:

wildfire_-_us_t-bone_steak.jpg

Just took a bite of my mashed potatoes with garlic sauce. And chips with tartar sauce. BAZINGAAAAAA!

@Hyperion @Informant BURN IN HELLFIRE! HOW CAN YOU TALK SO HAPPILY ABOUT EATING STEAK! DAMN IT I HAVE TO SHELL OVER 1500 BUCKS EVERYTIME I GET A CRAVING! DIE...DIE....DIE...BUTTSY SIT ON THEM!!!!

I was sarcastic .. But good thing you explained..
Afflicted by a didactic nature..one of my many flaws I'm afraid.

I've got the rowing machine here but my usual aversion to the 'machines' is preventing me from going for Cable Rows ! :(

My end aim is to go for Deadlifts & Weighted Pull Ups in about a month's time but currently I'm doing Bench Presses, Squats & Overhead Presses & looking for 2 more exercises that I can substitute for the Deadlifts & Barbell Rows !

I'm fluctuating between using a 'T-Bar' & a Cable Row on one hand & Barbell Curls & Shrugs on the other but the problem is that both the Shrug & the Curls are considerably more 'isolationists' than they are 'compound' & the T-Bar & the Cable Rows are both machine based which means the weight would be stabilized by the machine & not by more Core or the Auxiliary Muscles hence not a complete 'free-weight' exercise !

I'm in a conundrum here because of that....so any recommendations ? :(
in my gym ive 3 row machine on top of the actual boat row machine -- ive not posted the pic of the one which is my fav as it has close and wide grip option

for upper body

chest press
arnold shoulder press
close grip chin up - wide grip pull dwn
rows
pull over

for lower body

squats
romanian deadlift

-- sometimes leg curl extention/ leg press etc if not feeling fell

Ooooo.... I misjudged you..... you do have fangs........ :o:o_O

Um??
A gift of my pick .hmm ... I would want something abstract like,

"the cancellation of marriage" if it ever takes place ...
Brave enough to get me that?

i squeeze the bicep / tricep ex in betwwen these basic exc. -- e.g without throughing wt after completing shoulder press, i do bicep hammer curls -- saves me loads of time for an isolation exc.. -- same for triceps , i do close gip tricep press just after chest press on rod

my chest exc are a bit extensive tho

i squeeze the bicep / tricep ex in betwwen these basic exc. -- e.g without throughing wt after completing shoulder press, i do bicep hammer curls -- saves me loads of time for an isolation exc.. -- same for triceps , i do close gip tricep press just after chest press on rod

my chest exc are a bit extensive tho

Friends dont let friends SKIP LEG DAY! Nice routine though, you a body building fanatic?

Friends dont let friends SKIP LEG DAY! Nice routine though, you a body building fanatic?
in terms of info - yes as i can correlate e my medical background however i just keep it in between the 2 extremes e.g marathoners and body builders

You are following the footsteps of sheldon cooper .. Not getting sarcasm and over explaining of stuff..
the 40 year old sheldon?

about 4-5 years ago i was seriously bulking to the point that no ready made shirt was of my size-- this this a very problematic situation.. so i've cutt a lot-- look ok in an xl shirt of dockers-- i only wear dockers ... i should be their brand rep

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom