What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

LMFAO... that's my favorite dish on weekends...... I'm gonna go fry me one as well...... fridge is well stocked on beer, though in winters I prefer sparkling wine! :D

Wine is for posers, you telling me you a poser?

Shit man it's uncanny about our tastes so similar. MANly choices.

In the US maybe. I adore wine.... the best thing god ever made to be consumed - next to sheep maybe! :D

Wine is for posers, you telling me you a poser?

Shit man it's uncanny about our tastes so similar. MANly choices.

glory of having a spouse ?? I am guessing
There is no glory in having a spouse. It isn't some great or virtuous deed, any halfwit can achieve the same. The point is to find a kindred spirit. Ergo my assertion, given that bhabi is hypezu's match and a kindred soul, that he runs the danger of offending her only if he is found wanting. :p

You werent hitting on anyone ..
Or were you??
If you were then ROFL you suck at it so bad i didnt even notice .. Buahaha how about practising on your wife first

Nah ..not taking dowry ..

Dowry sucks, simple nikahofication shall cut it. :coffee:

Though you get a gift of your pick. :D

In the US maybe. I adore wine.... the best thing god ever made to be consumed - next to sheep maybe! :D

SHEEEP, homie is it me or are you really a brother from another mother. Nothing like lamb smell with fat juices flowing. OH MA GAWWWWWD

@faeza

Aik tu apki 'sorry' say main bht tang hoon!!

There is no winning or losing in Naswaristan...we give group hugs all the time and everyone has been given the fair part of 'Naswarlove' here.
Oh sush! Never ever lost an argument in Naswar or Pdf. :D

I did T bar in a gym which didnt have the rowing machine -- atleast you 'll have chest stable on T-bar machine rather than free wt dumbell row on a bench e knee on bench

I've got the rowing machine here but my usual aversion to the 'machines' is preventing me from going for Cable Rows ! :(

My end aim is to go for Deadlifts & Weighted Pull Ups in about a month's time but currently I'm doing Bench Presses, Squats & Overhead Presses & looking for 2 more exercises that I can substitute for the Deadlifts & Barbell Rows !

I'm fluctuating between using a 'T-Bar' & a Cable Row on one hand & Barbell Curls & Shrugs on the other but the problem is that both the Shrug & the Curls are considerably more 'isolationists' than they are 'compound' & the T-Bar & the Cable Rows are both machine based which means the weight would be stabilized by the machine & not by more Core or the Auxiliary Muscles hence not a complete 'free-weight' exercise !

I'm in a conundrum here because of that....so any recommendations ? :(

I can bet my *** you don't hit on them in real life either.... hence the Emperor's declaration and title bestowed upon you: "Love me Bun"..... :woot:

Lala, change @Armstrong's signature to "Love me bun. Stuff me up!" :partay:

@Aeronaut

@Armstrong is the brother of every girl on PDF except @Marshmallow

Come my baby dragon, please fix this Kashmiri infiltrator with your fangs. :lol:

@Hyperion My chef just made T-bone steaks. Who wants to join me? T-bone and chilled beer. And im about to watch Wolf on Wallstreet.

Hubba Hubaa

LMFAO... that's my favorite dish on weekends...... I'm gonna go fry me one as well...... fridge is well stocked on beer, though in winters I prefer sparkling wine! :D

The both of you should be flogged ! :mad:

yar mein kia sharabion or smokers mein phans gia hoon -- seriously i ve never done this shit .. not even on my first day in med school fooling ... mujh se '' bottle ut wa lo lekin not this'' if you know how firstulas were required to lift the bottle

Just to get everyone's digestive system rolling...... here......... (specially like the potato and corn with it) and look at them delicious steamed veggies and dip..... :p:

wildfire_-_us_t-bone_steak.jpg

Nope... hate all spirits........... wine and beer aren't one of them...... at least that's what I think........ like red wine or anything that is from nature is A OK..... not them spirits...... yakk.. double yakk......
yar mein kia sharabion or smokers mein phans gia hoon -- seriously i ve never done this shit .. not even on my first day in med school fooling ... mujh se '' bottle ut wa lo lekin not this'' if you know how firstulas were required to lift the bottle

There is no glory in having a spouse. It isn't some great or virtuous deed, any halfwit can achieve the same. The point is to find a kindred spirit. Ergo my assertion, given that bhabi is hypezu's match and a kindred soul, that he runs the danger of offending her only if he is found wanting. :p

I was sarcastic .. But good thing you explained..

Back
Top Bottom