What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Come now. @faeza is a child, it would be unfair if you were to deploy your charm against someone so unaware of the dance of knives. That is best left for encounters with those of some parity with your awesome self.

As to buttsy, why even try, the man is a lost cause.

Hahahaha spare me please.. He's a married. Man ..
Dont provoke him now ..
One is enough to deal with

If I were hitting at you....... well you'd notice...... trust me........ :p:

Armstrong Aeronaut Dillinger RAMPAGE....... your comments regarding her statement and my reply...... :partay:
She's the pessimistic type. I wouldn't give it much thought :D

It means you have heard of the Emperor's charms...... you must've been following this forum for sometime now...... only people who don't want me to be provoked are the ones who know me intimately.... o_O

Dont provoke him now ..

Dont provoke him now ..
I have not provoked him in the least..nor is he liable to be provoked. Now under the rare circumstance that he did feel a justifiable challenge being loaded on to him in this context then bhabi herself would beat him black and blue if he did not aquit himself admirably. :D

trmgLDB.png

damnnnn you working out bro?

It means you have heard of the Emperor's charms...... you must've been following this forum for sometime now...... only people who don't want me to be provoked are the ones who know me intimately.... o_O

No ... I just took a wild guess... You can check my date of joining .. It says this saturday .. Ha!

I have not provoked him in the least..nor is he liable to be provoked. Now under the rare circumstance that he did feel a justifiable challenge being loaded on to him in this context then bhabi herself would beat him black and blue if he did not aquit himself admirably. :D

Hahaha ..nice

Back
Top Bottom