What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Yara, Dilli, kabhi kabhi to mujhay shakk hota hai kay, yeh Buttsy meray kebab ka khwa-hee-shee hai.......... :angry:

Someone clarify to him that I don't roll that way....... bar my beloved goat.......... :mad:

Removed it. Kanjar mobile..small screen and big fingers. Spoilt small brother has grabbed my cell ever since he borrowed it last month for his school trip. Now I'm stuck with his cell, which has a hilariously small screen.

Tell me about it
But i know businessmen who have businesses in 4 -5 countries ..their daughters have dowry prepared

And army officers .. Oh you dont even wanna know about them .. They get all the bedsheets prepared .. Bedspreads blah blah ..
And my cousin too has a big amount of dowry prepared
And the worst part .. They feel pride while mentioning it .. Wha-??

These are some of the Indian customs we adopted living with them for centuries. We should have a national awareness campaign against it. So many girls go unmarried because of it. Bardhay likhay jahil bhi hain. My brother in law was so against it, my parents just gave money ( Parents still are the old customs followers somewhat ) he took the money and gave it to me making me promise to keep it quiet and give it back to my parents after the shadi. That day my respect for him sky rocketed and I could not have asked for a better bhanoi. Tears in my eyes man.

Not my place to say, but encourage your parents by saying you dont want shit, but rather the guy should provide you with it.

You just poked at my sore nerve ! :(

Does anyone do that to their Big Brother ? :cray:
Isn't it a bitch that UN resolutions unless dealing with the UN's own affairs or else expressly passed by the sec council happen to be non binding in nature.

Komonn homie, She would be counting my calories intake and banning my food choices...:omghaha:

I havent really ever keptmy own calorie count .. Why bother for you

And this is enough .. You should be ashamed of yourself... have some dignity dude .. You have a fiance .. I hate guys like you.. Joke or no joke .. Stop it..

Yara, Dilli, kabhi kabhi to mujhay shakk hota hai kay, yeh Buttsy meray kebab ka khwa-hee-shee hai.......... :angry:

Someone clarify to him that I don't roll that way....... bar my beloved goat.......... :mad:
buttsy no want your kebab. His designs are far more nefarious bro! He wants to sit on you, if you get my drift. Be careful man.

@faeza

I don't eat wheatbix in breakfast...yukk :bad:

Bhabhi is Eastern European which means good food every forth night ;)

@Hyperion lala and i shall lock you two in a competetion and see who outcooks the other...we shall decide the winner. :D

Mujhay emoti karr deya :cray:.......... wish I were your bro-in-law....... you'd curse the day you met me! :partay:

These are some of the Indian customs we adopted living with them for centuries. We should have a national awareness campaign against it. So many girls go unmarried because of it. Bardhay likhay jahil bhi hain. My brother in law was so against it, my parents just gave money ( Parents still are the old customs followers somewhat ) he took the money and gave it to me making me promise to keep it quiet and give it back to my parents after the shadi. That day my respect for him sky rocketed and I could not have asked for a better bhanoi. Tears in my eyes man.

Not my place to say, but encourage your parents by saying you dont want shit, but rather the guy should provide you with it.

Tears in my eyes man.

A 6 foot tall Chubby Panda with tears in his in eyes - That would've been some sight ! :D

Waisee I forget - Dowry is what the Woman's side of the family give or is it what the Men's side of the family do ? :what:

You'd hate me more then.... :cray:

I havent really ever keptmy own calorie count .. Why bother for you

And this is enough .. You should be ashamed of yourself... have some dignity dude .. You have a fiance .. I hate guys like you.. Joke or no joke .. Stop it..

Well. Depends. In your case, you'd be the one taking the dowry......... :whistle:

Waisee I forget - Dowry is what the Woman's side of the family give or is it what the Men's side of the family do ? :what:

@faeza

I don't eat wheatbix in breakfast...yukk :bad:

Bhabhi is Eastern European which means good food every forth night ;)

@Hyperion lala and i shall lock you two in a competetion and see who outcooks the other...we shall decide the winner. :D

Which ever dish kills you ..would be mine .. You can ask God to give us a hint of. Who you decided as a winner

Back
Top Bottom