What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Oh you know I'm right. CHIPKUZ man, Jesus the women here maybe all hot and shit, act all independant. Jab janu mila nahin phir SHADI ke hifz shuru. Shadi karlo, amma ko bhejo, ghar ao. I just want to give them an earful, but then i dont wanna be alone and bored ;)

Sorry to say but yeah u r right..
The day you are born you get a "paiti" full of dowry.. have to put it to some use..

Currently i m losing the dowry race ...
They give you paindoo shit
I refuse to take anything .. If ever needed i will buy my own stuff..

Yara, go to the UK. Way better.

Umar to uncleon wali hai, chalain buzurgon ki izzat karlete hain. Do gimme a report on Australia, I am thinking of going there for masters. My plan is all set for London though.

Good girl. Respect.

Sorry to say but yeah u r right..
They day you are born you get a "paiti" full of dowry.. have to put it to some use..

Currently i m losing the dowry race ...
They give you paindoo shit
I refuse to take anything .. If ever needed i will buy my own stuff..

I'm fine thank you ! :)

But why do you have a map of Pakistan as your avatar in which Kashmir isn't shown as part of Pakistan ? :(

Its disputed ... If you see india .. They dont put it in theirs either
It gives a possibility of a false claim that we are considering the disputed area a part of our country ..
Might result in war..

Ooo he is married... Can i get a contact to his wife ... Have some taddle-tailing to do ...
Child. Forgive poor aero for his misdeeds.....lest we find him all beaten to a pulp someday soon.

As to the continued advise...The Dilli is ever a slave to popular demand and sentiment.

@Hyperion you planning to EVER hop the fence to India?

Its disputed ... If you see india .. They dont put it in theirs either
It gives a possibility of a false claim that we are considering the disputed area a part of our country ..
Might result in war..

I'm a Kashmiri - It belongs to me & I say its Pakistani Land ! :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom