What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

I m not taking digs on him. .grr.. I m pretty sure you will find some one for yourself...
Ha! Thats some choice you two have...

Find someone for myself? I am afraid I've lost you there. I am not aiming at finding anyone for myself or otherwise, what I am looking for is more folks like you populating the nation I helped build, enjoying its freedoms- as in beating in people's skulls online with panache and sass. That was the whole point of the nation of Naswar, where we could congregate to be our awesome and engaging selves.

How can you guys chit chat so long that too on the internet? Maybe I'm old or my job is just internet monitoring, but come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn itni guppain?

@Hyperion @Dillinger @A.Rafay @faeza

@Hyperion Master tech me your ways of marrying late, my friends are getting married/engaged left and right. I'm the only one single. The pressure is consuming my bachelor ways of freedom and not giving a ****. Khandani auntian are literally sending rishtas ( today there were 2 ), parents being emotional for a grandchild :(

HELP!

@RAMPAGE besides the rampage has the indulgence of Hype these days, so how come he has not set up his own harem?

@Hyperion since the nom de guerre "Hype" and "The Rampage" are iconic, I have decided to consistently refer to them in the third person even when addressing the two of you. It adds to the effect.
LOL someone's been stalking me :D

Find someone for myself? I am afraid I've lost you there. I am not aiming at finding anyone for myself or otherwise, what I am looking for is more folks like you populating the nation I helped build, enjoying its freedoms- as in beating in people's skulls online with panache and sass. That was the whole point of the nation of Naswar, where we could congregate to be our awesome and engaging selves.

Okay .. I can participate in the prosperity of this nation ... pay my services. Stuff and stuff..

Okay .. I can participate in the prosperity of this nation ... pay my services. Stuff and stuff..

Indeed in the good old days we had a stringent membership criteria.

How can you guys chit chat so long that too on the internet? Maybe I'm old or my job is just internet monitoring, but come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn itni guppain?

@Hyperion Master tech me your ways of marrying late, my friends are getting married/engaged left and right. I'm the only one single. The pressure is consuming my bachelor ways of freedom and not giving a ****. Khandani auntian are literally sending rishtas ( today there were 2 ), parents being emotional for a grandchild :(

HELP!

If you're not a good looking, smooth bloke with a modicum of wit and skill at witty repartee then get married pronto for there is no hope for you. If you are in any manner possessed of the aforementioned qualities though then you are in no need for any teaching and the fishes in the sea are for you to snare.

If you're not a good looking, smooth bloke with a modicum of wit and skill at witty repartee then get married pronto for there is no hope for you. If you are in any manner possessed of the aforementioned qualities though then you are in no need for any teaching and the fishes in the sea are for you to snare.

Well what happened to it???

Well what happened to it???

We all became too busy to screen the applicants. Otherwise Naswar is home to the brightest of the lot in PDF, maximum number of JTTs, TTs and MODs are Naswaris. Hell we are missing more than half of our usual crowd atm.

In fact you can even catch the venerated Webby sneaking around Naswar and indulging himself.

Mate, the way I attained my freedom was that I left home at 16, for the same reasons you're mentioning, i.e. too much interference. So, I'd advise you to leave home and never look back till you're 30+......

P.S. Who ever said I was ever single? I'm sort of a person who can't stay a single day without someone next to me...... have always had someone since I was 16. Not one day alone.

HELP!

He is like your bigger brother! He teases girls in his free time :D Dont worry about him he's just pulling your leg.

Are you really 17? Younger people seems to be more attracted by the forum nowadays, when I joined I was also 17-18. So what are your interest in particular considering this is a defense forum.

Remember what we did to you, when you came? @Mirzay , @ButterCup and @Marshmallow
Killed you almost :omghaha:

Too much English for me to handle. Compile Error :D

You seriously underestimate the power of emotions of our Parents.

Mate, the way I attained my freedom was that I left home at 16, for the same reasons you're mentioning, i.e. too much interference. So, I'd advise you to leave home and never look back till you're 30+......

P.S. Who ever said I was ever single? I'm sort of a person who can't stay a single day without someone next to me...... have always had someone since I was 16. Not one day alone.

I have been single most of the time, i cant have a girl over my head. Shit man I luuvvv the wimminz but never over my head. I've been in just 2 relationships since 15. I'm 27 now. It's more like checking flavor of the season. I live alone in Pak man, my family is all holed up in UAE. Before Pak it was San Francisco, London and then Jalalabad for 15 days :D

Are you the cant be lonely type of guy? Awww baby! But man **** girls are nutcases. Shadi Shadi Shaid, baby, kids, marrige. **** this. Ewwwww.

We all became too busy to screen the applicants. Otherwise Naswar is home to the brightest of the lot in PDF, maximum number of JTTs, TTs and MODs are Naswaris. Hell we are missing more than half of our usual crowd atm.

In fact you can even catch the venerated Webby sneaking around Naswar and indulging himself.

Hmmm interesting
Funny and sad at the same time

Back
Top Bottom