What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Hmmm interesting
Funny and sad at the same time

It is sad indeed. Otherwise the sheer bustle and madness of Naswar used to be overwhelming. But we bright folks do seem to burn out rather quick. Still the Wise Lemur knows that to all things there must be an end for otherwise the circle would be broken.:D

Never been with a Pakistani girl. So can't comment! :D

Nah......not the lovey dovey type...... more of a...... biaaaaaaach, you don't agree? There's the door, kindly..... o_O

Too much English for me to handle. Compile Error :D

You seriously underestimate the power of emotions of our Parents.

I have been single most of the time, i cant have a girl over my head. Shit man I luuvvv the wimminz but never over my head. I've been in just 2 relationships since 15. I'm 27 now. It's more like checking flavor of the season. I live alone in Pak man, my family is all holed up in UAE. Before Pak it was San Francisco, London and then Jalalabad for 15 days :D

Are you the cant be lonely type of guy? Awww baby! But man **** girls are nutcases. Shadi Shadi Shaid, baby, kids, marrige. **** this. Ewwwww.

@Hyperion

No problemo amigo, Inshallah this little Army brat would be making parathas, eggs and tea for me every morning, you and bhabhi will get to eat her food every other Sunday night.... ;)

Are you the cant be lonely type of guy? Awww baby! But man **** girls are nutcases. Shadi Shadi Shaid, baby, kids, marrige. **** this. Ewwwww.
didnt mean to interfere but buahahahaha .. They should put this defination in the dictionary ..lol

Too much English for me to handle. Compile Error :D

You seriously underestimate the power of emotions of our Parents.

I have been single most of the time, i cant have a girl over my head. Shit man I luuvvv the wimminz but never over my head. I've been in just 2 relationships since 15. I'm 27 now. It's more like checking flavor of the season. I live alone in Pak man, my family is all holed up in UAE. Before Pak it was San Francisco, London and then Jalalabad for 15 days :D

Ah so the parents are involved. Well now that indeed is an alien concept to me. My parents learnt to accept my philandering and hedonistic ways long back, specially since its my brother's job to carry on the blood line while I indulge myself and my addiction to life.:partay:

@faeza If you do end up having to ever serve tea or coffee to Aero in the morning, be demure and comply, add some arsenic to said beverage and watch the drama unfold.:agree:

Ah so the parents are involved. Well now that indeed is an alien concept to me. My parents learnt to accept my philandering and hedonistic ways long back, specially since its my brother's job to carry on the blood line while I indulge myself and my addiction to life.:partay:

aa40b9b3f00b1e50ecd406799212ed96718df63eb9b33659ec4cca6f6b0a1e90.jpg

Ooooooooooo..... so she's the lucky bhabhi # 2!!!!!! 8-)

Good for you.... specially after recent decision regarding second marriage by Islamic Ideology Council...... :p:

@Hyperion

No problemo amigo, Inshallah this little Army brat would be making parathas, eggs and tea for me every morning, you and bhabhi will get to eat her food every other Sunday night.... ;)

Never been with a Pakistani girl. So can't comment! :D

Nah......not the lovey dovey type...... more of a...... biaaaaaaach, you don't agree? There's the door, kindly..... o_O

aa40b9b3f00b1e50ecd406799212ed96718df63eb9b33659ec4cca6f6b0a1e90.jpg

So you always wanted somethin. I can now finally accept you as my ALMOST equal.

@Hyperion

its devastating that you used InshaAllah for this . :o

Paratha ,eggs and tea... Sorry i refuse to live with someone who has such a bland choice for breakfast

And the rest of the week they will stay hungry??

didnt mean to interfere but buahahahaha .. They should put this defination in the dictionary ..lol

Oh you know I'm right. CHIPKUZ man, Jesus the women here maybe all hot and shit, act all independant. Jab janu mila nahin phir SHADI ke hifz shuru. Shadi karlo, amma ko bhejo, ghar ao. I just want to give them an earful, but then i dont wanna be alone and bored ;)

@faeza If you do end up having to ever serve tea or coffee to Aero in the morning, be demure and comply, add some arsenic to said beverage and watch the drama unfold.:agree:

Brilliant advice ..with this advice being given I would need you around much longer

Always got!!!!!! And no, I'm your daddyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!! 8-)

Umar to uncleon wali hai, chalain buzurgon ki izzat karlete hain. Do gimme a report on Australia, I am thinking of going there for masters. My plan is all set for London though.

Back
Top Bottom