What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Sorry to say but yeah u r right..
The day you are born you get a "paiti" full of dowry.. have to put it to some use..

Currently i m losing the dowry race ...
They give you paindoo shit
I refuse to take anything .. If ever needed i will buy my own stuff..

Paiti? Dowry is a man's HUQ :D

Shame the idea of dowry is exactly OPPOSITE the way it was intended in the days of Prophet. I see this shit more in uneducated class and the amount of dowry a woman has to bring to her new house. It's demanded by boys family, such third class gandi soch walay log.

You cant imagine how much my parents have arranged for dowry in lower class segment of the society. They even arranged a mass wedding and it costed them a pretty penny. There is a reason for all the ills Allah has showered on us, iit's because of these degraded crap. Loose morals were present in the time of the Holy Prophet, that wasnt the cause for mass disasters. But the little evils that permeate through our society is more than enough to deserve this crap.

I like your spirit, keep up that shit and dont take your inlaws shitty demands. I have seen educated people do that shit. Such shame.

Child. Forgive poor aero for his misdeeds.....lest we find him all beaten to a pulp someday soon.

As to the continued advise...The Dilli is ever a slave to popular demand and sentiment.
Haha hope so

I'm fine thank you ! :)

But why do you have a map of Pakistan as your avatar in which Kashmir isn't shown as part of Pakistan ? :(

Bhai I don't flirt over the Internet ! :o:

So of course they're my Sisters ! :)
More like you only crave a kebab between your buns ( @Hyperion's words) and ergo have no reson to flirt with women, online or therwise.

Hahaha tell that to the UN

And kashmir itself is divided into two parts .. Azad kashmir and not so azad kashmir

You just poked at my sore nerve ! :(

Does anyone do that to their Big Brother ? :cray:

@Dillinger Where from in India are you? I've been to Delhi and Bombay. Friends wedding, sorry to say it stunk but your country can party. My Indian bro got hitched and so many pretty chicks, for some reason the **** bros were fruit of the eyes of a lot of Chicks.

I will visit soon, my Dada and Dadi are buried in Patna.

Maybe, he wants me to be his brother in law!!! Many times over!!!! :rofl:

Manhoos Buttsy is just looking for a kebab in his bun, nothing else.... lonely soul he is. :p:

Hahahahahah Puppo jo hai mera chotuu @Armstrong

Always making sisters, or is it the "long game" he is playing? Hmmmmm

@faeza If you do end up having to ever serve tea or coffee to Aero in the morning, be demure and comply, add some arsenic to said beverage and watch the drama unfold.:agree:

Komonn homie, She would be counting my calories intake and banning my food choices...:omghaha:

Paiti? Dowry is a man's HUQ :D

Shame the idea of dowry is exactly OPPOSITE the way it was intended in the days of Prophet. I see this shit more in uneducated class and the amount of dowry a woman has to bring to her new house. It's demanded by boys family, such third class gandi soch walay log.

You cant imagine how much my parents have arranged for dowry in lower class segment of the society. They even arranged a mass wedding and it costed them a pretty penny. There is a reason for all the ills Allah has showered on us, iit's because of these degraded crap. Loose morals were present in the time of the Holy Prophet, that wasnt the cause for mass disasters. But the little evils that permeate through our society is more than enough to deserve this crap.

I like your spirit, keep up that shit and dont take your inlaws shitty demands. I have seen educated people do that shit. Such shame.

Tell me about it
But i know businessmen who have businesses in 4 -5 countries ..their daughters have dowry prepared

And army officers .. Oh you dont even wanna know about them .. They get all the bedsheets prepared .. Bedspreads blah blah ..
And my cousin too has a big amount of dowry prepared
And the worst part .. They feel pride while mentioning it .. Wha-??

Maybe, he wants me to be his brother in law!!! Many times over!!!! :rofl:

Manhoos Buttsy is just looking for a kebab in his bun, nothing else.... lonely soul he is. :p:

HAHAHAHAHAA bc yaaaar alaa, sahi kaha "bandar jitna bhi burdha hojaye gukathi marna nahin bhuulta"!

+1

Dilli, lanati shakhs..... what's with the neg rating? :D
Removed it. Kanjar mobile..small screen and big fingers. Spoilt small brother has grabbed my cell ever since he borrowed it last month for his school trip. Now I'm stuck with his cell, which has a hilariously small screen.

Back
Top Bottom