What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

A 6 foot tall Chubby Panda with tears in his in eyes - That would've been some sight ! :D

Waisee I forget - Dowry is what the Woman's side of the family give or is it what the Men's side of the family do ? :what:

Since @Hyperion aka thuderpussy mentioned you luv the bun kabab ( hahahaha) why you calling me chubby and visualizing me? I feel violated. I need to take a shower :D

So you rather die along with him! Now this is what I call unrequited love..... :cray:

Which ever dish kills you ..would be mine .. You can ask God to give us a hint of. Who you decided as a winner

Use some kerosine in the mix.......... and smoke a joint....... will be totally painless........ well.......... :D

Since @Hyperion aka thuderpussy mentioned you luv the bun kabab ( hahahaha) why you calling me chubby and visualizing me? I feel violated. I need to take a shower :D

You'd hate me more then.... :cray:

Well. Depends. In your case, you'd be the one taking the dowry......... :whistle:

You werent hitting on anyone ..
Or were you??
If you were then ROFL you suck at it so bad i didnt even notice .. Buahaha how about practising on your wife first

Nah ..not taking dowry ..

I havent really ever keptmy own calorie count .. Why bother for you

And this is enough .. You should be ashamed of yourself... have some dignity dude .. You have a fiance .. I hate guys like you.. Joke or no joke .. Stop it..

So you bought into @Hyperion s bait..i'm so amused right now.. :omghaha:

If I were hitting at you....... well you'd notice...... trust me........ :p:

@Armstrong @Aeronaut @Dillinger @RAMPAGE....... your comments regarding her statement and my reply...... :partay:

You werent hitting on anyone ..
Or were you??
If you were then ROFL you suck at it so bad i didnt even notice .. Buahaha how abour practising on your wife first

Nah ..not taking dowry ..

So you rather die along with him! Now this is what I call unrequited love..... :cray:

Use some kerosine in the mix.......... and smoke a joint....... will be totally painless........ well.......... :D

I m sorry ..but only the judge tastes the dish not the chef ..?

So lame..... need to give you a lecture on hitting 10.00000001...... :mad:
Come now. @faeza is a child, it would be unfair if you were to deploy your charm against someone so unaware of the dance of knives. That is best left for encounters with those of some parity with your awesome self.

As to buttsy, why even try, the man is a lost cause.

Back
Top Bottom