What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

LMFAO.... reminds me of SP..... :p:

Southpark_f54f59_502884.jpg

FUDGEPACKER is better suited.

Hahaha ..nice
What use is a man or a woman who cannot woo the person they set their eyes on. Bhabi would seriously maim him were he to try and fail..not for trying but for failing. After all Hype could only have been snared by one who is his equal.

Is it any good ? :what:

And yaraaa tell me some compound exercise which is an alternative for a Barbell Row ! :)
Go for pull ups man...the back can take some heavy hits and keep going and rows are easy at most loads anyway so what's the issue?

Is it any good ? :what:

And yaraaa tell me some compound exercise which is an alternative for a Barbell Row ! :)
16 minute into the film so cant say

I did T bar in a gym which didnt have the rowing machine -- atleast you 'll have chest stable on T-bar machine rather than free wt dumbell row on a bench e knee on bench

@Hyperion My chef just made T-bone steaks. Who wants to join me? T-bone and chilled beer. And im about to watch Wolf on Wallstreet.

Hubba Hubaa

What use is a man or a woman who cannot woo the person they set their eyes on. Bhabi would seriously maim him were he to try and fail..not for trying but for failing. After all Hype could only have been snared by one who is his equal.
glory of having a spouse ?? I am guessing

@faeza

Aik tu apki 'sorry' say main bht tang hoon!!

There is no winning or losing in Naswaristan...we give group hugs all the time and everyone has been given the fair part of 'Naswarlove' here.

LMFAO... that's my favorite dish on weekends...... I'm gonna go fry me one as well...... fridge is well stocked on beer, though in winters I prefer sparkling wine! :D

@Hyperion My chef just made T-bone steaks. Who wants to join me? T-bone and chilled beer. And im about to watch Wolf on Wallstreet.

Hubba Hubaa

Back
Top Bottom