What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

For example..... this question of yours to start with...... you can be engaged at slightest provocation....... @ 17 - 19. girls attain 75% common sense.....

Hypezu, @faeza's been ignoring me. I feel like Buttsy now, so unloved and unwanted. Aero's been monopolizing her time. BAD Aero!

Kiddo, you're still 17. Btw, 17 is not young, by that age I was 99.99% self sustaining. :D

I think 17 is young. . Its not old..
But we are comparing here .. Cause @Aeronaut might be old .. Atleast thats how he potrays himself..

May i know where did that 0.01% disappear?

Ofcourse he is teasing me.. You think i dont know that? He would be a complete idiot to want someone who he hasnt seen or actually talked
I could be a guy or an old lady .. Could be a both.... He doesnt know...
Not sure what you are, I haven't have just talked with you for the first time. The probability of you being an old lady and a guy or both or a girl is 25%.

You labeling him as pedo determines you are of young age. :P

For example..... this question of yours to start with...... you can be engaged at slightest provocation....... @ 17 - 19. girls attain 75% common sense.....
And at this age only 40% of the boys do .. So you being older is fine .. ... Still still have time . Dont worry..

0.01? Left my doggy behind with my parents...... :p:

Aero is young. He's in his early 20's. :-)

I think 17 is young. . Its not old..
But we are comparing here .. Cause @Aeronaut might be old .. Atleast thats how he potrays himself..

May i know where did that 0.01% disappear?

Not sure what you are, I haven't have just talked with you for the first time. The probability of you being an old lady and a guy or both or a girl is 25%.

You labeling him as pedo determines you are of young age. :P

You are saying there is a 75 % chance i m none??:o

I called him a pedo cause i dont know his age .. That gives me the advantage of calling him whatever i want to...

Not you too please....

Not in the least child. Its just that I have enjoyed the spectacle of you taking digs at Aero so much that I am overcome with the urge to prod you into shining the light of your wit in our general direction too. The likes of me and Hype have always been appreciative of irreverent people.

Back
Top Bottom