What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

.... Oo yeah i did .. Your name was all over my head . Apparently i woke up with a mega headache and puked a few minutes after that..

I think You spelled horny wrong

You puked?...i'm so emotional right now :cray:

Thats what have been wanting to know ...
Probably just enjoying himself though its really disturbing on the other end
He is like your bigger brother! He teases girls in his free time :D Dont worry about him he's just pulling your leg.

Are you really 17? Younger people seems to be more attracted by the forum nowadays, when I joined I was also 17-18. So what are your interest in particular considering this is a defense forum.

Lala is 22 - 23....... he can hit on anything (8 - 16 years younger) provided they have passed age of consent. He calls you a pedo not because of age difference, rather.... well, you know what. :D

They're the same age i think :D

You're lala hits on 17 year olds and calls me a pedo :mad:

Oh he knew that
Dont you know your friend suffers from a medical condition called "pedophilia"
@Aeronaut kara diya na apne ap ko or hame bhi badnaam :pissed:
Don't worry @faeza Aeronaut is like a brother, his job of moderator cum Administrator is just so tiring.

Kiddo, you're still 17. Btw, 17 is not young, by that age I was 99.99% self sustaining. :D

He is like your bigger brother! He teases girls in his free time :D Dont worry about him he's just pulling your leg.

Are you really 17? Younger people seems to be more attracted by the forum nowadays, when I joined I was also 17-18. So what are your interest in particular considering this is a defense forum.

Ofcourse he is teasing me.. You think i dont know that? He would be a complete idiot to want someone who he hasnt seen or actually talked
I could be a guy or an old lady .. Could be a both.... He doesnt know...

This world is not for the faint of heart or sissy-whiners, you all need to grow up. Fast. :p:

@Aeronaut kara diya na apne ap ko or hame bhi badnaam :pissed:
Don't worry @faeza Aeronaut is like a brother, his job of moderator cum Administrator is just so tiring.

Old lady, no. Guy, no. You are a girl between 13 - 15 years of age.

Ofcourse he is teasing me.. You think i dont know that? He would be a complete idiot to want someone who he hasnt seen or actually talked
I could be a guy or an old lady .. Could be a both.... He doesnt know...

I really have no idea... Lol

Kiddo, you're still 17. Btw, 17 is not young, by that age I was 99.99% self sustaining. :D
This kid is 20 now, still not fell sustained. Its not in our family to be self sustainable untill probably late 20s. So what were the reasons that made you self sustained at 17 :D

For example..... this question of yours to start with...... you can be engaged at slightest provocation....... @ 17 - 19. girls attain 75% common sense.....

What makes you think i am so little???

Back
Top Bottom