What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

He's actually a she..... the Emperor is all knowing...... she is just playing hard to get........ you know me, there isn't an arse that has escaped his majesty's will....... 8-)

When will you realised that your throne has been snatched from you, you're an old man reliving his glory days. Bugger off budhay, its time for young Valhalla warrior with more seeds to spread :D

Dude........ you can be the Chairman, Indian chapter of Tehrik-e-Liberals. Only country which is prohibited from having a local chapter is BD, as they are not a country to begin with! :D

I think, I'm the second oldest here on the forum..... 35......... :D
Dont you think you got married too late? I mean you just got married and you are already 35!! Tum itni umr kunwara kese rahe ;)

According to me and my married friend you are maximum 10 years late! :D

I'll ask this tomorrow ;)

Aero is awesome - Period! :D

.... Oo yeah i did .. Your name was all over my head . Apparently i woke up with a mega headache and puked a few minutes after that..

I think You spelled horny wrong

.... Oo yeah i did .. Your name was all over my head . Apparently i woke up with a mega headache and puked a few minutes after that..

I think You spelled horny wrong

@Hyperion We need to reward her, her wit may be unpolished but its still sharp. Keep at it girl! :enjoy::enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom