What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

1497790_822707501076938_388824509_n.jpg

I think this suits you better :D
:devil::devil::devil:

image.jpg

@Informant is a girl! :p:

No idea lala..... just woke up...... got meself a coffeeeeeee........ :woot:

Came back for a while. You were curiously absent from the Tind takes 1.5 billion USD loan from KSA thread? :o: I thought you'd be the first one in, boots on the ground, laying out suppressing fire?

Nawaz's Secret Arselover? :o:

I'm the **** NSA, you should be scared of me, babydoll :D

Wasn't here mate...... will rip that thread apart today! :D

Came back for a while. You were curiously absent from the Tind takes 1.5 billion USD loan from KSA thread? :o: I thought you'd be the first one in, boots on the ground, laying out suppressing fire?

Nahi yaar.... with ami at the moment..... routine works..... will leave again today in 4 hours........

So ummm...can I vote for Teherik-e-liberals without citizenship, in fact with the citizenship of an "enemy state"?:D Or are you not looking for a democratic route to power?

Dude........ you can be the Chairman, Indian chapter of Tehrik-e-Liberals. Only country which is prohibited from having a local chapter is BD, as they are not a country to begin with! :D

So ummm...can I vote for Teherik-e-liberals without citizenship, in fact with the citizenship of an "enemy state"?:D Or are you not looking for a democratic route to power?

I think, I'm the second oldest here on the forum..... 35......... :D

Dude how old are you? And why are you all the chicks big bro? wut?

Back
Top Bottom