What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Dude........ you can be the Chairman, Indian chapter of Tehrik-e-Liberals. Only country which is prohibited from having a local chapter is BD, as they are not a country to begin with! :D

I think, I'm the second oldest here on the forum..... 35......... :D

We best add that to the charter, at any point and in any country if the party comes to power it must immediately set itself to the task of annihilating BD, (of course time and resources permitting, once more pressing concerns are dealt with and without any serious consequences for the public that the party will have sworn to serve faithfully), even if it be a slow process and executed in parts.

We need to make some sort of rough draft of it, asap. First the fundoz, then then BD's. No mercy. :D

We best add that to the charter, at any point and in any country if the party comes to power it must immediately set itself to the task of annihilating BD, (of course time and resources permitting, once more pressing concerns are dealt with and without any serious consequences for the public that the party will have sworn to serve faithfully), even if it be a slow process and executed in parts.

Dude........ you can be the Chairman, Indian chapter of Tehrik-e-Liberals. Only country which is prohibited from having a local chapter is BD, as they are not a country to begin with! :D

35, shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet i thought you were like 25 or or 26. So unkill what you doing trolling on the internet :D

We need to make some sort of rough draft of it, asap. First the fundoz, then then BD's. No mercy. :D

Obviously first the fundoos. Add all the hidden fundoos too, will have to device a test to bring them out in the open. THEN BD, IF IT DOESN'T SINK DOWN TO THE OCEAN FLOOR BY ITSELF BY THEN! :lol::lol:

35, shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet i thought you were like 25 or or 26. So unkill what you doing trolling on the internet :D

Sir jee worked hard early on in life and being of an enterprising nature sorted out his finances for the rest of his life, ergo all the free time to whip the fundoos and lungians.

I think, I'm the second oldest here on the forum..... 35.........

Emporer is an Unkill???//:o:o_O:o:o_O

Back
Top Bottom