What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Neither!!

For honeymoon i'll take you to Alice Springs and bug out hoping that you'll find your way home, since you love 'adventures' i'm sure you'll love that ;)

Yeah i will find my way to home .. That will be the airport and then a direct flight to pakistan .... Taxi from there.... And BAM! I will be home..

Huh? Muslim? Where did that come from? Nun is a euphemism for prude. Way to handle a pun "fun" friend :hitwall:

Meh ... I thought we were talking about me not getting into a relation ..
Nuns dont do that too .. They dont get into such relationships ..
I was just stating my possible reason ..

Meh ... I thought we were talking about me not getting into a relation ..
Nuns dont do that too .. They dont get into such relationships ..
I was just stating my possible reason ..

Oh baji i was just pulling your leg. My bad!

@Informant

AK-47 chambered in 5.56?

Thats like Bradley Cooper wearing pink lipstick and stockings :omghaha:

Listen you, Bradley Cooper aint NO AK-47. My friend said this shit is the bomb, lame *** Local AK with 5.56 chambered, goin to fizz out in a few rounds. I say he got ripped.

Yeah i will find my way to home .. That will be the airport and then a direct flight to pakistan .... Taxi from there.... And BAM! I will be home..
Where will you get money from? That ain't easy! Im afraid you will have to walk all the way to Pakistan. :D

Where will you get money from? That ain't easy! Im afraid you will have to walk all the way to Pakistan. :D

Naah - I just want to film when she cries aero, aerooooo with a red face and flying both fists in the air....then i'll use that footage to make fun of her 'tough Army bratness' until needed.. :D

@faeza

Naah - I just want to film when she cries aero, aerooooo with a red face and flying both fists in the air....then i'll use that footage to make fun of her 'tough Army bratness' until needed.. :D

@faeza
Well that looks like a physical as well as mental torture! Im not sure she will be able to handle that. Poor @faeza :(

@faeza

We'll be shooting our version of kabhi kushi kabhi ghum ..... ???

Back
Top Bottom