What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Well that looks like a physical as well as mental torture! Im not sure she will be able to handle that. Poor @faeza :(

I'm fully trained to do CPR. ;)

Remember aero's advice......tougher the shell, sweeter the fruit.. :D

Listen you, Bradley Cooper aint NO AK-47. My friend said this shit is the bomb, lame *** Local AK with 5.56 chambered, goin to fizz out in a few rounds. I say he got ripped.
Hey bro, they are fun to shoot. I had a norinco 84s chambered in 5.56.
In Connecticut since Ak is defined as the one chambered in 7.62 and are illegal to own, folks usually buy the 5.56 variant. Weird rules

We'll be shooting our version of kabhi kushi kabhi ghum ..... ???

I haven't watched that movie but the name sounds fair.

Just don't expect me to come running and singing to you (That shit doesn't happen in real life)....you'd probably find me, laughing like a devil with one arm holding my knelt waist as my organz would be hurting due to chronically laughing upon seeing your army bratness turn into gigantic tears. :lol:

My wife? Abhi shadi kerne ki umar hi nahi hui meri! :D
Sure figure your next comment.

Roger that

Making my way to my thinking desk......

Doin a little calculations ..

Ooo this one is tough

EUREKA!!

Okay first worry for finding the perfect girl
And worry about getting her and then worry for her
Keep me out of it ..

I'm fully trained to do CPR. ;)

Remember aero's advice......tougher the shell, sweeter the fruit.. :D

You aint getting anywhere near this body
Give me an example please ..

Dont say coconuts.. I hate them

Roger that

Making my way to my thinking desk......

Doin a little calculations ..

Ooo this one is tough

EUREKA!!

Okay first worry for finding the perfect girl
And worry about getting her and then worry for her
Keep me out of it ..
Ok you are out but you asked for it I just replied.

She won't require CPR, maybe something special. :D

Most special things are not said or done baby brother, they are 'felt'.

Those moments when time crawls, wind drifts on your cheeks and an uncontrollable smile emerges along with a brighness in one's eyes which only people who have felt the same thing can see, understand and realize to a point where the same smile appears on their face.....thats a global language beyond words homie....i wish you get to feel it....PM me when you do.

Hey bro, they are fun to shoot. I had a norinco 84s chambered in 5.56.
In Connecticut since Ak is defined as the one chambered in 7.62 and are illegal to own, folks usually buy the 5.56 variant. Weird rules

Bro i know in US you guys have the AK-104(3?) chambered for 5.56. But ove here Local made clones are the worst. Btw what would be required to change a real AK-47 to 5.56?

I haven't watched that movie but the name sounds fair.

Just don't expect me to come running and singing to you (That shit doesn't happen in real life)....you'd probably find me, laughing like a devil with one arm holding my knelt waist as my organz would be hurting due to chronically laughing upon seeing your army bratness turn into gigantic tears. :lol:

I havent really watched that movie either.. Its just coming in the ads these days

I know the song though "bolay churiyan bolay kangana"

And i wouldnt expect the singing .. I love my sense of hearing. .dont want to lose it

I'd be laughing too -seeing you in so much agony ...

And army brats cry too .. Not a big deal ..

Back
Top Bottom