What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Wow its surprising to see how each one of you is so rude ... Its practically 6-7 boys against 1 girl ...

hey no one is rude, we are just joking around,:sarcastic:.... now please pass it on :drag:

Noway !!! dinner cancelled ... You will get the money through the money order .. Take this friend of yours with you..
I didnt offer you. Dinner you asked for it .... Remember??

I don't change plans - i'm coming no matter what ;)

Have you been hounding the poor girl?

Bad Aero! :D

Pehla din tha yara - this is Naswaristan....happens to everyone :D

Hahahaha lol thats a very intelligent solution you have provided there lol

She's planning on killing me - but im still going to take that dinner she's offering....dekha jayega :D

No one is 'against' you lady....thats just how you are perceiving it.

you guys planned a dinner and no one freaking invited me? :sad::cray:

insha jee utho.... ab kooch karo... ....:cray::cray:

Kiddo, PB license requires a permit.... a permit requires a very valid reason (for example me being from FATA, the need for my constant movements through dangerous lands..... enmity etc etc) then you'd need to know the CM.... then Interior Mninister, then it would be signed in by the PM himself (not sure if they still do it), all my licenses are WAY WAY WAY WAY OLD.....

@Informant

Oh i got that shit on the down low. 2 licenses applied 7.62x39 and 5.56 :D

Zabardasti lia hai, but she's bringing a Torekov .30 hidden in her purse.....wait outside with a body bag...if aero comes out alive it means the dragon has been domesticated ;)

It was a stupid *** dinner i didnt have the money for.. It was in return of this life changing advice .. Which was not so life changing after all .. He kept the plan going on anyway... You both can go together . I m out! .

Zabardasti lia hai, but she's bringing a Torekov .30 hidden in her purse.....wait outside with a body bag...if aero comes out alive it means the dragon has been domesticated ;)

mmuuuahahahaha.... wild hearts cannot be tamed ! :girl_wacko:

It was a stupid *** dinner i didnt have the money for.. It was in return of this life changing advice .. Which was not so life changing after all .. He kept the plan going on anyway... You both can go together . I m out! .

Don't cry i'll pay :D

mmuuuahahahaha.... wild hearts cannot be tamed ! :girl_wacko:

This is aero ---- if i couldn't tame it, i'll replace the damn thing :omghaha:

Hmm a body bag .. Nice idea!!

I don't change plans - i'm coming no matter what ;)

Pehla din tha yara - this is Naswaristan....happens to everyone :D

Yes, I had an inkling that we had a newbie who'd stumbled into the trap. Oh well, it is always difficult to explain our exacting standards to others before they experience it themselves.

@faeza This is a free for all place dear, letting your sentiments hogtie your brain and taking offence will just dull the Naswar experience.

Back
Top Bottom