What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

the one way ticket will cost you around 1 lac.. make sure you buy a return ticket :lol:

Aero has wings - if its worth it, i'll do it ;)

Killing reminds me, you were supposed to prepare a bori for Alpha long time back. Last I checked the whelp is still alive and kicking.:angry:

Phuleeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz don't remind me of it again, i have sent those brain cells to sleep.

Wherever you ask me to come ;)

go jump in the gutter next to your street .. You will reach hell .. Wait a few years .. You will be called to heaven .. That will be me .. We will have dinner and then you can go back..

I don't like Tinday - i'd rather eat bhindi with you :D

bhai kay sath tinday nahi khaye ka, lakin is churail kay hath ki bhindi kha lay ga? :unsure:

wallah 20,000 posts ki yari, aik dinner kay chaker mien tu nay dao per laga di :ph34r:

go jump in the gutter next to your street .. You will reach hell .. Wait a few years .. You will be called to heaven .. That will be me .. We will have dinner and then you can go back..

Unfortunately the place i live in has no gutters but it does have a sea --- now im not jumping into the sea for a girl who's unwilling to feed me for once. hehe

Oh dont worry about me i will order pizza

Junk foood bwahhahahahahhaha

62975_10152231524308330_782842402_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom