What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

I m not responding to anyone whose name starts with an a and ends with a t and has a profile pic of a young shaheed boy !

@Marshmallow

Come on beta - i want to see some fireworx :D

537987_608220049193123_1594667823_n.jpg

I m not responding to anyone whose name starts with an a and ends with a t and has a profile pic of a young shaheed boy !

Its okay - i won the bet i placed - :D

hehehehe - chalo, im turning it off - she might get angry beyond Einstein's calculations :D

dont ignore her, she might loose interest... work on her to get interested into things we post here, and then she might get addicted enough to never leave ! :D

Wow its surprising to see how each one of you is so rude ... Its practically 6-7 boys against 1 girl ...

dont ignore her, she might loose interest... work on her to get interested into things we post here, and then she might get addicted enough to never leave ! :D

She's planning on killing me - but im still going to take that dinner she's offering....dekha jayega :D

Wow its surprising to see how each one of you is so rude ... Its practically 6-7 boys against 1 girl ...

No one is 'against' you lady....thats just how you are perceiving it.

She's planning on killing me - but im still going to take that dinner she's offering....dekha jayega :D

Have you been hounding the poor girl?

Bad Aero! :D

Noway !!! dinner cancelled ... You will get the money through the money order .. Take this friend of yours with you..
I didnt offer you. Dinner you asked for it .... Remember??

Back
Top Bottom