What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

i really dont have RS.1 right now ..i have to nicely ask .... Actually dad aint around .. He's posted far far away from us .. He was the one giving me the money

Well i hope for the evolution of your baby dragon .. So she can become the queen and enslave you .. I really hope she does that

even if it does make it to my purse (which i dont remember carrying around once in my life .. Pockets in my pants are fine) you would'nt know that is until you try to do something like kill me ... Or kidnap me

Well teaching me will involve a great amount of feeding me .. Except for that dinner .. Everything else is on you bud...

And what you love .. I shall never do again..

Hain? :o:

Kaki ki bolan dey @Aeronaut saab?

i really dont have RS.1 right now ..i have to nicely ask .... Actually dad aint around .. He's posted far far away from us .. He was the one giving me the money

Bug the bros :D

Well i hope for the evolution of your baby dragon .. So she can become the queen and enslave you .. I really hope she does that

Marshee is me baby sista :angry:

even if it does make it to my purse (which i dont remember carrying around once in my life .. Pockets in my pants are fine) you would'nt know that is until you try to do something like kill me ... Or kidnap me

I won't kidnap you - i will make you do everything willingly, so keep that rusty TT away from me willya? ;)

Well teaching me will involve a great amount of feeding me .. Except for that dinner

I am cool, i can feed you and teach you how to cook in the meanwhile - i'd take that as a 'strategic' tactic if you catch my drift.

Everything else is on you bud...

I'd happily take it.

And what you love .. I shall never do again..

You will - just in a different way thinking that its what you want not me :D

Hain? :o:

Kaki ki bolan dey @Aeronaut saab?

What exactly? :D

atleast i m not the one who used the words "sexy shexy" in my speech
And go kaki yourself .. Seen your profile picture??

App naraz mat ho. Apko mera kuch buraa laga toh maaf kar dena bhena.

Bug the bros :D

Marshee is me baby sista :angry:

I won't kidnap you - i will make you do everything willingly, so keep that rusty TT away from me willya? ;)

I am cool, i can feed you and teach you how to cook in the meanwhile - i'd take that as a 'strategic' tactic if you catch my drift.

I'd happily take it.

You will - just in a different way thinking that its what you want not me :D

What exactly? :D

Just one bro .. He is away too

The way you are talking seems like the only place for that rusty TT is in front your head.. And the only place for my finger is on the trigger..

How about you do the cooking .. Make the salan roti and salad and i do the baking .. I know how to bake

Why would i think like that .. Its just a bloody dinner we are taking about .. I m not moving in with you or something ..

Just one bro .. He is away too

God bless him.

The way you are talking seems like the only place for that rusty TT is in front your head.. And the only place for my finger is on the trigger..

The question is would you pull? ;)

How about you do the cooking .. Make the salan roti and salad and i do the baking .. I know how to bake

Muffins, Donughts, Cakes, what can you bake? - come on i need a CV here.

Why would i think like that .. Its just a bloody dinner we are taking about

Well, its not a bad start....

I m not moving in with you or something ..

But your imagining--hey ;)

Hahaha i m just a little pissed off due to @ aeronaut .. Grrr

I am so honored to have caused that effect....hehe

Hahaha i m just a little pissed off due to @ aeronaut .. Grrr

Aero se khafa na ho. Wo hain ustaad aadmi. Usay baat karnay ke liyeh sabar cha ye. :D

Apnay meray profile pic ka mazaak araya.

Meray profile pic mein mera cousin hain. Bacha do teen saalon ka.

Aur ye main:
oEh6pVm.jpg

Ainda shakal ki baat na karna. Khuda ne humay banaya hain. Jaise bi hain. Kartooton se insan ki sirif kahbsoorati mani jaatihain. Shakal se ney :pakistan:

Aero se khafa na ho. Wo hain ustaad aadmi. Usay baat karnay ke liyeh sabar cha ye. :D

Aur ye main:
oEh6pVm.jpg

Ainda shakal ki baat na karna. Khuda ne humay banaya hain. Jaise bi hain. Kartooton se insan ki sirif kahbsoorati mani jaatihain. Shakal se ney :pakistan:

Holy moly, you live in a God damn storage room hommie?

Holy moly, you live in a God damn storage room hommie?

That was my old apartment in NYC. I had recently moved in and momma was asking for a pic for rishtas.

It's been a couple years and now I live in Texas. :D

You'd be lucky to even afford a storage space in NYC. Inflation and prices of goods is outrageous. 17$ dollars for a pack of cigarettes with tax included. lol

You can feed a family in Pakistan for 3 days with that kind of money.

Aur ye main:
oEh6pVm.jpg

i never said the baby wasnt cute .. Neither did i say you were ugly ..

And i said because . You have kaki in ur picture .. That is what we call babies right??

And no need to show me how you look ... I m pretty sure you look just fine ..
Oh and ustad admi means he's old?? Tell me his age!!!

i never said the baby wasnt cute .. Neither did i say you were ugly ..

And i said because . You have kaki in ur picture .. That is what we call babies right??

And no need to show me how you look ... I m pretty sure you look just fine ..
Oh and ustad admi means he's old?? Tell me his age!!!

Ustaad admi means he has wisdom beyond his years. Not that he is old. lol

God bless him.

The question is would you pull? ;)

Muffins, Donughts, Cakes, what can you bake? - come on i need a CV here.

Well, its not a bad start....

But your imagining--hey ;)

I am so honored to have caused that effect....hehe

I'd pull .. 10 times till the magazine is dead empty ..

And i will put my special ingrediant in there for you .. It starts with a "poi" and ends with a "son"

just when i thought i stopped hating you .. Bad timings man ..
And why would i imagine living with a pervert??

Aur ye main:
oEh6pVm.jpg

:coffee::coffee:

Back
Top Bottom