What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Sorry, i had to move the post as it was turning into a chit chat thread.

It has everything to do with it, im just keen to see if you can pick it off ;)

Republic of Naswaristan is a virtual sovereign country with an emperor, dragons, soldiers, treasurers and so on. This is a place where no laws apply....so you can post anything -

so i m the only one ?? :O

And just you i know what xiangiqi is .. A chinese board game like chess i dont know how to play
chess or xiangqi .. So yes i wasnt able to pick it off.. Blah...

And about that forbidden knowledge for teens .. What are you 40 something??

Last edited:
so i m the only one ?? :O

Don't flatter yourself.

And i just know what xiangiqi is .. A chinese board game like chess i dont know how to play
chess or xiangqi .. So yes i wasnt able to pick it off.. Blah...

Its the only game in the world where the winner actually loses, because he/she's thinking that he/she's winning. The actual winner is the other guy who can fool his/her opponent into thinking that he/she is winning when its actually not the case. ;)

And about that forbidden knowledge for teens .. What are you 40 something??

Age is just a number --- sooo ----- :D

Don't flatter yourself.

Its the only game in the world where the winner actually loses, because he/she's thinking that he/she's winning. The actually winner is the other guy who can fool his/her opponent into thinking that he/she is winning when its actually not the case. ;)

Age is just a number --- sooo ----- :D
huh!!
If age is just a number then why the forbidden knowledge for teens??
So you are implying that i think i m winning this argument (which is actually not an argument anymore) but really you are fooling me .. Is that it??
If it is then HA! You just disclosed your plan .. But currently no one is winning .. The winner will be decided years later..

huh!!
If age is just a number then why the forbidden knowledge for teens??

Because its not 'legal' and teens can't process this sort of information.

So you are implying that i think i m winning this argument (which is actually not an argument anymore) but really you are fooling me .. Is that it?? - If it is then HA! You just disclosed your plan .. But currently no one is winning .. The winner will be decided years later..

In other words, you concede that i am generous to have thrown out my 'plan' like that -- oh im flattered :D

Because its not 'legal' and teens can't process this sort of information.

In other words, you concede that i am generous to have thrown out my 'plan' like that -- oh im flattered :D

Yeah thanks disclosing your plan changed my life .. I am looking at things differently now ..

And i thought age was just a number .... And if that is so then i should smack that old man who keeps telling me defects about myself ..

Yeah thanks disclosing your plan changed my life .. I am looking at things differently now

I'm glad that you see things differently now. I thought you resist 'foreign influence' as most army brats do...thanks for proving me wrong ;)

And i thought age was just a number .... And if that is so then i should smack that old man who keeps telling me defects about myself ..

One day you'll thank me for this unpaid service - i usually charge for this sort of 'self diagnostics' therapy :D

I'm glad that you see things differently now. I thought you resist 'foreign influence' as most army brats do...thanks for proving me wrong ;)

One day you'll thank me for this unpaid service - i usually charge for this sort of 'self diagnostics' therapy :D

well thank you Mr. Life-changer ..
I m willing to pay for your services if you want me to
Cash or cheque??
And yes i m not like those retarded army brats.. Most of my friends are civilian i hate it when you get in a fight with them and they say "shut up your dad calls mine Sir" wth??

well thank you Mr. Life-changer ..I m willing to pay for your services if you want me to - Cash or cheque??

I usually get paid in dinners ;)

And yes i m not like those retarded army brats.. Most of my friends are civilian i hate it when you get in a fight with them and they say "shut up your dad calls mine Sir" wth??

Yea, typical crackheads who've got nothing to carry for themselves!

I usually get paid in dinners ;)

Yea, typical crackheads who've got nothing to carry for themselves!

Hahahahaha .... Dinner??? Lol ...no way.. God knows how much you eat ..
Yeah the first day in 6th grade the first question i was asked was "whats your dad rank"
Alot of People are in need of your expert life-changing advice these days...

Hahahahaha .... Dinner??? Lol ...no way.. God knows how much you eat ..

Which means that you are also a Kanjoos ;)

Yeah the first day in 6th grade the first question i was asked was "whats your dad rank"

Did you facepalm? - because i would have.

Alot of People are in need of your expert life-changing advice these days...

I'm actually planning to start a TV station to end up like the Pakistani version of Baba Ramdev, so i could fix people's problems on TV --- you know career and all :P

Which means that you are also a Kanjoos ;)

Did you facepalm? - because i would have.

I'm actually planning to start a TV station to end up like the Pakistani version of Baba Ramdev, so i could fix people's problems on TV --- you know career and all :P

And that means you eat alot .. Because a normal person would say "oh no faeza not at all .. I dont each much at all .. No worries "

I facepalm alright.. Not my face though... Its their face ,only my palm..

yeah i will sponsor you and all ... N can be incharge of the promotion like on those ads in which a person comes and say i had no hair but ___ helped me now i m more confident blah blah..

And that means you eat alot .. Because a normal person would say "oh no faeza not at all .. I dont each much at all .. No worries "

So if you are paying me in dinner, why do you care how much do i eat? - It also depends on what you feed me :D

I facepalm alright.. Not my face though... Its their face ,only my palm..

Like - Lakh di lanat?

yeah i will sponsor you and all ... N can be incharge of the promotion like on those ads in which a person comes and say i had no hair but ___ helped me now i m more confident blah blah..

Okay so now you want to join me----thats one heck offa improvement in my image ain't it? ;)

Back
Top Bottom