What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

You got me interested in the classified part! Furthermore, ditto on: I get excited whenever shit hits the fan... it's those skills come into play automatically, and you sail through them, without any effort! :D

• I learned the value of home by being homesick
  • I learned the value of money by living on loose change in my jean pocket
  • I learned the value of employment by being unemployed and searching for anything i could find
  • I learned the value of family by living without a family for years on end
  • I learned the value of trust by being betrayed
  • I learned the value of love-----(rest is classified - i'd like to get paid for this one.:D)
  • I learned the value of trust by facing distrust

Much more to add, though the meaning to 'live' is to experience the roller coaster this damn thing called a life is. These are life skills that you only learn when you are young and you cannot learn them by eating your mama's choori every day.... Now i get to a point where i get excited if shit is hitting the fan instead of asking that dumfauq question "wtf is happening to me and why me" ;)

Dude, since you had them...... had to take mother in law to the hospital as well, then another cousin.... what's going on... why so many people having them in the first place!!!! :o:

@Hyperion

Had to see a Radiologist to get the kidney thing sorted out. Its all clean, thank God.

Dude, since you had them...... had to take mother in law to the hospital as well, then another cousin.... what's going on... why so many people having them in the first place!!!! :o:

Anyone of them you know still has a kidney stone?

Nah.... all clean and clear now! :)

Cool, if they get them again.

1 liter of pure lemon juice - glass by glass - few cubes of ice followed by brushing your teeth. Take one glass every few days which is about 25 lemons - the citric acid will break the molecular bonding between calcium and oxalate molecules - stome would be ejected without much pain, reduced as a small piece of sponge ! - no ESWL needed.

WOW... does that really work? I might as well tell everyone to do that once or twice a year....... pre-emption is better than getting them...... I noticed that it hurts like hell! :mad:

1 liter of pure lemon juice - glass by glass - few cubes of ice followed by brushing your teeth. Take one glass every few days which is about 25 lemons - the citric acid will break the molecular bonding between calcium and oxalate molecules - stome would be ejected without much pain, reduced as a small piece of sponge ! - no ESWL needed.

WOW... does that really work? I might as well tell everyone to do that once or twice a year....... pre-emption is better than getting them...... I noticed that it hurts like hell! :mad:

Thats how i got mine out and mine was 7mm :confused:

Sounds like a good cleanse too. :pop:

Sounds like a good cleanse too. :pop:

Awesome detox if you have been smoking, or have skin related allergies. I remember my digestive system operating at an optimum capacity in those days.

Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :confused:

Drs told me that i had a 27% chance of naturally ejecting it. But citric acid did the rest of 73% work :D

Yara, can we mix some sugar in it as well? :D

Awesome detox if you have been smoking, or have skin related allergies. I remember my digestive system operating at an optimum capacity in those days.

Drs told me that i had a 27% chance of naturally ejecting it. But citric acid did the rest of 73% work :D

That probably hurt a lot though just the thought of passing a stone gives me goosebumps lol. Glad you came out of it in one piece. :enjoy:

Yeah I like to detox every 6 months or so especially if I feel like my system is slowing down. I think I am going to give it a try. :D

Yara, can we mix some sugar in it as well? :D

Such a baby. :rofl:

Well, will give it a try right now........ can't be worse than tequila..... and that I love! :D

Its not as bitter as you think and it has a sweet aftertaste. You are taking it as a medicine not as a pleasure drink :D

Back
Top Bottom