What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Never be sorry... You know me, I never mind anything.... specially anything from you...... you are going to grow up into an awesome woman! :)

i knw BB i was just teasin u:ph34r: i kno very well most of da time u just joke around here for fun...

sorry :what:

Lala, first taking ami to London for some routine checkups, then dropping her in NY at aunts place..... then coming back here by the end of March.... then traveling with wifey to Aussieland and Kiwiland for semi-backpacking/roadtrip.... as soon as we had enough, we will return back.... maybe 2 months... maybe three...... just few other island destinations on the way back! :)

How are you kiddo?

@Hyperion

Whats up, where are you headed to?

btw - Friday was an awesome day on the calendar even though i spent most of it in Hospital. (Use your imagination ;))

But its one of your usual ones why not keep one of those which you suggested to me??
those would suit only you :P
especially this one
Mater-Tigress-master-tigress-9580459-316-348.jpg

Darling, the reason it's fun for me staying inside is because, I have done everything else....... remember, I've been alone since I was 15........ so I have travelled, lived my life...... you on the other hand are young angel, who needs to go out and explore the world.

Life is like episodes..... you'll learn to enjoy and appreciate all of them.... :)

Me too lala.

Left the mom's nest at 16, hostels, travels, skirt chasing, screwups, fool hardies, fights, arguments, education, international travels, moved out of Pak when i was 17, lived alone, learned how to survive, taught myself new languages, how to meet people, how to talk, how to cook, more travel, more survival, mor shit hitting the fan, then migrated again, repeated all of the above, lived, loved, worked, failed, won, failed again only to prepare for another victory...... ;)

I think, i have lived an interesting life__ in the end its about the experience what makes you who you are...we don't choose when and where we are born, when or where we die but to a degree we do choose the shit we do in between....

Never ask the same question twice, never bother anyone with their religious beliefs, never look at a women twice unless you're serious, talk to everyone once, take everything with a pinch of salt, keep a 20% margin of error in anything thats worth a shot, what can fail will fail, do your best, if it fails never look back, what others think of you is none of your business, you have two ears and one mouth, so talk less and listen more - love that girl to the fullest, nothing else on mother earth can make you happier than that giggle after a hectic day...

That's precisely what it means to "live"...... all other fools who never leave mommy's nest, get married at 22, have children at 23, don't know 1% of what life is, and what it has in store for them. I am strictly in favor of kicking my son out of the house, penniless, when he turns 15. That's how it needs to be done. Though, till he is 15, I'll teach him everything he needs to know! :)

Me too lala.

Left the mom's nest at 16, hostels, travels, skirt chasing, screwups, fool hardies, fights, arguments, education, international travels, moved out of Pak when i was 17, lived alone, learned how to survive, taught myself new languages, how to meet people, how to talk, how to cook, more travel, more survival, mor shit hitting the fan, then migrated again, repeated all of the above, lived, loved, worked, failed, won, failed again only to prepare for another victory...... ;)

I think, i have lived an interesting life__ in the end its about the experience what makes you who you are...we don't choose when and where we are born, when or where we die but to a degree we do choose the shit we do in between....

Never ask the same question twice, never bother anyone with their religious beliefs, never look at a women twice unless you're serious, talk to everyone once, take everything with a pinch of salt, keep a 20% margin of error in anything thats worth a shot, what can fail will fail, do your best, if it fails never look back, what others think of you is none of your business, you have two ears and one mouth, so talk less and listen more - love that girl to the fullest, nothing else on mother earth can make you happier than that giggle after a hectic day...

That's precisely what it means to "live"...... all other fools who never leave mommy's nest, get married at 22, have children at 23, don't know 1% of what life is, and what it has in store for them. I am strictly in favor of kicking my son out of the house, penniless, when he turns 15. That's how it needs to be done. Though, till he is 15, I'll teach him everything he needs to know! :)

• I learned the value of home by being homesick
  • I learned the value of money by living on loose change in my jean pocket
  • I learned the value of employment by being unemployed and searching for anything i could find
  • I learned the value of family by living without a family for years on end
  • I learned the value of trust by being betrayed
  • I learned the value of love-----(rest is classified - i'd like to get paid for this one.:D)
  • I learned the value of trust by facing distrust

Much more to add, though the meaning to 'live' is to experience the roller coaster this damn thing called a life is. These are life skills that you only learn when you are young and you cannot learn them by eating your mama's choori every day.... Now i get to a point where i get excited if shit is hitting the fan instead of asking that dumfauq question "wtf is happening to me and why me" ;)

Back
Top Bottom