What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

I love the mangoes during that season..... what I do is, I have four generators on standby for AC's....... sit inside a small (sort of a pool) / filled with chilled water from tube-well, pick loads of mangoes and enjoy them in there with wifey! :D

I love Pakistan during summers as well!!!! :)

BB @Hyperion

wud u be travellin in summers tooo? u better be...stay out of harsh pakistani summers in june/july/august....:cry: i hate thm

I love the mangoes during that season..... what I do is, I have four generators on standby for AC's....... sit inside a small (sort of a pool) / filled with chilled water from tube-well, pick loads of mangoes and enjoy them in there with wifey! :D

I love Pakistan during summers as well!!!! :)
yeh but im talkin abt goin out in summers not indoors....:p: it sux

My indoor is 40 acres @ village...... and a farm house in Islamabad. :p:

I am more kind of an indoor person, as I tend not to like people...... specially ones I don't know..... they simply annoy me..... even, just looking at their faces..... specially if they are not good looking! :D

yeh but im talkin abt goin out in summers not indoors....:p: it sux

My indoor is 40 acres @ village...... and a farm house in Islamabad. :p:

I am more kind of an indoor person, as I tend not to like people...... specially ones I don't know..... they simply annoy me..... even, just looking at their faces..... specially if they are not good looking! :D
or just say ur not allowed to meet much ppl esp women cuz u told us u get easily attractd to intelligent n witty ones haha jk

n Mrs Hyperion doesnt like :p:

liar liar pants on fire!:victory:

but seriously aint it borin to stay inside for long even at 40 acres...:undecided:

Well. Hellooooooooooooooooo (make it sound deep and attractive in your head!) :p:
o yeh i forgot shes also intelligent n witty lolss :lol:

silly me:cheesy:

It still won't do the trick lol Thanks :D
its not abt his several tricks...its just he doesnt hav much time now:enjoy: u havent seen anything yet lol jk:p:

Darling, the reason it's fun for me staying inside is because, I have done everything else....... remember, I've been alone since I was 15........ so I have travelled, lived my life...... you on the other hand are young angel, who needs to go out and explore the world.

Life is like episodes..... you'll learn to enjoy and appreciate all of them.... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Darling, the reason it's fun for me staying inside is because, I have done everything else....... remember, I've been alone since I was 15........ so I have travelled, lived my life...... you on the other hand are young angel, who needs to go out and explore the world.

Life is like episodes..... you'll learn to enjoy and appreciate all of them.... :)
i knw BB i was just teasin u:ph34r: i kno very well most of da time u just joke around here for fun...

sorry :what:

Back
Top Bottom