What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Dear Naswaristans,

I the KING of BIMARU Corner (410 pages & counting) offer the Republic of Naswaristan (26 pages & not counting) to merge in our kingdom otherwise there can be SERIOUS repercussions.

You have 3 days to think.

arp2041

I would commit suicide before this :suicide:

Naswaristan's history is 9,600 pages old........ what you doing here, loser? :D

Dear Naswaristans,

I the KING of BIMARU Corner (410 pages & counting) offer the Republic of Naswaristan (26 pages & not counting) to merge in our kingdom otherwise there can be SERIOUS repercussions.

You have 3 days to think.

arp2041

Yara, me also leaving tomorrow (most probably....) too many jobs to be done, too little time..... I'll be PM'ing you my email.

@Oscar, I'm on the task... will be meeting some people regarding it next week.
@Aeronaut: Lala, take care of yourself and don't forget to study.
@Manticore: I'll keep you updated on the hospital research.
@Armstrong: Shun your sect and become a sufi..... :rofl:
If not a PM.. drop me a gmail if possible. Thanks a lot again.

Yara, me also leaving tomorrow (most probably....) too many jobs to be done, too little time..... I'll be PM'ing you my email.

@Oscar, I'm on the task... will be meeting some people regarding it next week.
@Aeronaut: Lala, take care of yourself and don't forget to study.
@Manticore: I'll keep you updated on the hospital research.
@Armstrong: Shun your sect and become a sufi..... :rofl:
best of luck mate - do keep in touch!

No problem mate. I know you are busy as hell..... btw, well done with the website, specially the jquery bits..... you just need to adjust the refresh rate on them, plus the fall down on alerts needs to readjusted for onmouseover event / specifically the exit part as it tends to hang on there till some other element is clicked. Overall, I'd give the website a 8/10 rating! :D

I'll be initially gone for 30 days, have to take mom for a checkup..... will be back for a few works, and then go for proper honeymoon.... no timespan set, just till we both get bored and wish to return back! :)

For how long you plan to disappear? Sorry didn't get to talk to you.

Back
Top Bottom