What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Oho --- You got job? Mubarakan ji - koi laddo shadoo khalao.

If the status is internship than still it's kid. :whistle:

Not at all.. Nowadays people don't trust good interns.. BTW my Baba is finding internship for me.. :P

Abhee takk baba G ka sahara leti ho? You're a grown up girl now.... fight for your rights....... equality for all! :D

Not at all.. Nowadays people don't trust good interns.. BTW my Baba is finding internship for me.. :P

She had a fight with Webby as she told me don't know about webby :rofl:

Ask her to join me, i am planning to nab webby in his next visit to Pak - khob dhulai karain ge aur site ki ownership apne naam transfer kar lain ge :butcher:

Bitch.......... :mad:

@Dillinger @Aeronaut @Armstrong @Talon @RAMPAGE: The Emperor has decided to give @Informant honorary citizenship.... the arsewipe has certain nuisance value, which shall be very useful at a later date! :p:

Yo dawg

Xzibit_AG026.jpg

@Hyperion Bro the things is i need a hookup for a PB license. Parents are against guns so kinda gotta go on my own with no family friends involved.

Last edited:
Kiddo, PB license requires a permit.... a permit requires a very valid reason (for example me being from FATA, the need for my constant movements through dangerous lands..... enmity etc etc) then you'd need to know the CM.... then Interior Mninister, then it would be signed in by the PM himself (not sure if they still do it), all my licenses are WAY WAY WAY WAY OLD.....

@Informant

Back
Top Bottom