What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

So if you are paying me in dinner, why do you care how much do i eat? - It also depends on what you feed me :D

Like - Lakh di lanat?

Okay so now you want to join me----thats one heck offa improvement in my image ain't it? ;)

The Money i will give will have a fixed limited value ... The bill on the other .. That might exceed the limit... That entirely depends you...

I meant slap .. But laanat is good too.. Ruining their akhiraat .. Woo i m so evil

its your turn to relate the situation to xiangqi .. Lol

The Money i will give will have a fixed limited value ... The bill on the other .. That might exceed the limit... That entirely depends you...

You just confirmed that you are a Kanjoos - at least you are not taking the dinner offer away which is good - i can pay for the Yankee candles though ;)

I meant slap .. But laanat is good too.. Ruining their akhiraat .. Woo i m so evil

Not evil enough - you have 'plenty' to learn.

its your turn to relate the situation to xiangqi .. Lol

I'll wait till the last moment and pay the bill with a fat tip - I'll enjoy you acting all weird for having to pay the bill though - Aerostyle :D

You just confirmed that you are a Kanjoos - at least you are not taking the dinner offer away which is good - i can pay for the candles though ;)

Not evil enough - you have 'plenty' to learn.

I'll wait till the last moment and pay the bill with a fat tip - Aerostyle :D

who is taking you to a candle light dinner ?? O.O .. You go to a candle light dinner with your wife/fiance. . I m taking you to mcdonnalds/kfc/fat burger/hardees/optp .. You choose ....

You want me to face palm them with a bullet??

And be my guest to pay the bill!! Oh wait you will be my guest .. Nah .. That will turn me into your guest ...

I will save up .. And take you out when i reach thee target .. Wait 6 years ..

who is taking you to a candle light dinner ?? O.O .. You go to a candle light dinner with your wife/fiance. . I m taking you to mcdonnalds/kfc/fat burger/hardees/optp .. You choose ....

Yukk - i don't eat junk food :bad:

Any restaurant will do, i'll bring the candles - it may not be a candle light dinner but it may be a good idea as power might go off - you know what i mean? -- proactive --- ;)

You want me to face palm them with a bullet??

AT-4 will do :omghaha:

And be my guest to pay the bill!! Oh wait you will be my guest .. Nah .. That will turn me into your guest ...

That is xiangqi effect.....haha

I will save up .. And take you out when i reach thee target .. Wait 6 years ..

Jeez are you talking me to a restaurant in heaven or something? --- thats lame!!

Me??
Shoo back off shoo .. I m not a member
And wasnt marshmallow a girl??

@Marshmallow is a baby dragon.... official mascot of the Republic of Naswaristan as well as the official incinerator for punishing traitors.

all of them are girls
you are a new addition to the womens club of pdf
ZRCXALTIBPEVZ2JT3YAPWESM3O7XVVJP.jpeg

Yukk - i don't eat junk food :bad:

Any restaurant will do, i'll bring the candles - it may not be a candle light dinner but it may be a good idea as power might go off - you know what i mean? -- proactive --- ;)

AT-4 will do :omghaha:

That is xiangqi effect.....haha

Jeez are you talking me to a restaurant in heaven or something? --- thats lame!!

@Marshmallow is a baby dragon.... official mascot of the Republic of Naswaristan as well as the official incinerator for punishing traitors.

Well i am sorry if i m on a low budget .. Thats because i m the only one in my family who doesnt earn money :'( ...
well okay.... i am really not that poor ..you name the place
.. and the candles are a good back up plan i almost forgot its pakistan and summers are just around ..

All i have right now is a TT pistol in my closet .. It was the easiest to load ..

I see marshmallow enjoys a very eminent position in this republic ....

Your thoughts related to junk food give me the idea that you are really old...

Well i am sorry if i m on a low budget .. Thats because i m the only one in my family who doesnt earn money :'( ...

Which means that you are the only one who gets money too :D

well okay.... i am really not that poor ..you name the place and the candles are a good back up plan i almost forgot its pakistan and summers are just around

Hey youre the host so you decide where you wana go - i am fine even if you buy me some stuff from a street vendor. Its the gesture that matters.

All i have right now is a TT pistol in my closet .. It was the easiest to load

What in the God's name do you need a TT for :blink:

I see marshmallow enjoys a very eminent position in this republic

She is da best - my little baby dragon - whoever messes with her in the kingdom gets incinerated.

Your thoughts related to junk food give me the idea that you are really old...

Ahh - this tactic is not going to work on me....if you think that im just gonna tell you how old i am, youre vely vely long....too many have tried and failed.....;)

Which means that you are the only one who gets money too :D

Hey youre the host so you decide where you wana go - i am fine even if you buy me some stuff from a street vendor. Its the gesture that matters.

What in the God's name do you need a TT for :blink:

She is da best - my little baby dragon - whoever messes with her in the kingdom gets incinerated.

Ahh - this tactic is not going to work on me....if you think that im just gonna tell you how old i am, youre vely vely long....too many have tried and failed.....;)

oh believe me .. I dont get a dime .. Its every man for himself in my family..

Hahahahaha okay... Well marshmallow is really lucky to have patched up with you.. Doesnt have to face this akward fight or not situation like me

the pistol is for self-defence. Though there is a one in a billion chance i am ever going to use it ... Its just stays there , loaded, stares at me like "USE ME USE ME"

i have a poor sense of food .. Not a foodie .. I eat to live .. While the rest of the world lives to eat

And not stating your age is very feminine of you .. I expect that from fat 40 year old aunties who go like "ohoho beta call me baji just a small age difference between us .na"
Are you one in disguise??

oh believe me .. I dont get a dime .. Its every man for himself in my family..

Thats unusual - or are you making an excuse?

Hahahahaha okay... Well marshmallow is really lucky to have patched up with you.. Doesnt have to face this akward fight or not situation like me

She received her fair part when she joined us but this awesome baby dragon has won us all.

the pistol is for self-defence. Though there is a one in a billion chance i am ever going to use it ... Its just stays there , loaded, stares at me like "USE ME USE ME"

I am cool, if it stays in that lil closet of yours. I am kinda hoping that it wont make its way in your purse onto the dinner table because that will be a gigantic turnoff.

i have a poor sense of food .. Not a foodie .. I eat to live .. While the rest of the world lives to eat

I can teach ;)

And not stating your age is very feminine of you .. I expect that from fat 40 year old aunties who go like "ohoho beta call me baji just a small age difference between us .na" Are you one in disguise??

AWwWwww, i love it when you go all imaginative - hehe :D

Thats unusual - or are you making an excuse?

She received her fair part when she joined us but this awesome baby dragon has won us all.

I am cool, if it stays in that lil closet of yours. I am kinda hoping that it wont make its way in your purse onto the dinner table because that will be a gigantic turnoff.

I can teach ;)

AWwWwww, i love it when you go all imaginative - hehe :D

i really dont have RS.1 right now ..i have to nicely ask .... Actually dad aint around .. He's posted far far away from us .. He was the one giving me the money

Well i hope for the evolution of your baby dragon .. So she can become the queen and enslave you .. I really hope she does that

even if it does make it to my purse (which i dont remember carrying around once in my life .. Pockets in my pants are fine) you would'nt know that is until you try to do something like kill me ... Or kidnap me

Well teaching me will involve a great amount of feeding me .. Except for that dinner .. Everything else is on you bud...

And what you love .. I shall never do again..

Back
Top Bottom