What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Bug the bros :D

Marshee is me baby sista :angry:

I won't kidnap you - i will make you do everything willingly, so keep that rusty TT away from me willya? ;)

I am cool, i can feed you and teach you how to cook in the meanwhile - i'd take that as a 'strategic' tactic if you catch my drift.

I'd happily take it.

You will - just in a different way thinking that its what you want not me :D

What exactly? :D
@Aeronaut @Tharki Insan you are doing dirty talking and that too without me

Aero se khafa na ho. Wo hain ustaad aadmi. Usay baat karnay ke liyeh sabar cha ye. :D

Apnay meray profile pic ka mazaak araya.

Meray profile pic mein mera cousin hain. Bacha do teen saalon ka.

Aur ye main:
oEh6pVm.jpg

Ainda shakal ki baat na karna. Khuda ne humay banaya hain. Jaise bi hain. Kartooton se insan ki sirif kahbsoorati mani jaatihain. Shakal se ney :pakistan:
543526_302108766542703_732579914_n.jpg

@Aeronaut @RazPaK this is called Chand sa chera in fact more beautiful than moon

That was my old apartment in NYC. I had recently moved in and momma was asking for a pic for rishtas.

It's been a couple years and now I live in Texas. :D

You'd be lucky to even afford a storage space in NYC. Inflation and prices of goods is outrageous. 17$ dollars for a pack of cigarettes with tax included. lol

You can feed a family in Pakistan for 3 days with that kind of money.

and dont forget the 47$ an hour parking..doing it 4 times in a month makes parking cost more than the lease cost of a mid size car

@Aeronaut @Tharki Insan you are doing dirty talking and that too without me

543526_302108766542703_732579914_n.jpg

@Aeronaut @RazPaK this is called Chand sa chera in fact more beautiful than moon

Apke chehray par Khuda ka noor hain. Mashallah.

and dont forget the 47$ an hour parking..doing it 4 times in a month makes parking cost more than the lease cost of a mid size car

Having a car in NYC is a nuisance and a financial handicap. I used to keep my car at a friend's house and drove it when I was going out of state.

I'd pull .. 10 times till the magazine is dead empty ..

And i will put my special ingrediant in there for you .. It starts with a "poi" and ends with a "son"

I'm bullet proof, nothing to lose, fire away, fire away - There is no poison on the face of the earth that can kill this homosapien. Aero is immortal :D

just when i thought i stopped hating you .. Bad timings man

You have no idea about my stubbornness - I'll keep trying until i have results. ;)

And why would i imagine living with a pervert??

How could you not imagine living with a pervert? ----- perverts are fun and awesome..

I'm bullet proof, nothing to lose, fire away, fire away - There is no poison on the face of the earth that can kill this homosapien. Aero is immortal :D

You have no idea about my stubbornness - I'll keep trying until i have results. ;)

How could you not imagine living with a pervert? ----- perverts are fun and awesome..

I refuse to reply to any of the things you have just said
Go bug someone else
Ignoring you in
3 ....2..... 1...

I refuse to reply to any of the things you have just said
Go bug someone else
Ignoring you in
3 ....2..... 1...

Surrender --- showww eazziliee? :what:

-
@RazPaK @karan.1970

I'm headed to the US if the Harvard accepts my application i just posted.....wish me luck homies -they will have such an awesome time with aero :D

Heheheheh - awww shoo deshperate :wub:

Youre not getting that answer as no one out here has the right
One last thing ... I am just trying to find out if you are suffering from pedophilia or this is just your inner self .. And what conversion??
Now i shall start ignoring you again .

One last thing ... I am just trying to find out if you are suffering from pedophilia or this is just your inner self

Astaghferullah, wala haul wala quat illah billah -

@Zarvan - Molvi saheb zara dua karwaen - :D

.And what conversion??

Trying to make you a vegetarian. :angel:

Now i shall start ignoring you again .

No, don't do that, i will be doomed ;)

*faeza What ? Why ? How? I dont have the slightest idea of us going on in here.. ..

Trying to convert you into a Naswaristani - only then you'll know that all of us play around here every day. Imagine going to a new school and trying to mingle in the playfield on the freshman day.

*faeza What ? Why ? How? I dont have the slightest idea of us going on in here.. ..

you will get used to if you survived long enough...here your turn,:drag:... then pass it on..

Back
Top Bottom