What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

@Sinan I dont know much about Turkish girls only have 2 in my institute and well they are hopefully not the best example out there...
Anyway, when a girl says
Sinan said: ↑
"We always doing the same stuff, i want something different"...
In the Western world girls dont even say that much...they just dump you
In the Eastern world girls say that when they have had "chit chat" or compared notes with friends...Basically, she prob wants something different but is not sure or shy (Kmon you dirty minded freak @Hyperion its ramadan! )
It could mean @Hyperion 's theory
or it could just simply mean go take her or do someother activity (sky diving, bungee jumping, bumper karts )

Okay quoting directy from her message.

"I want some thing that,
I can rest
I can have fun
I can travel
Also something different"

In most times when she says different she means that she doesn't wants to go to malls. (we go a lot). I like malls because you can eat quality food, relax in the cafes, watch movies, buy stuff.) She also likes but.... sometimes she doesn't want.

So we went to lake side a few times, she get bored from that too...

And believe me she doesn't means sex..... i'm saying, she is conservative.

Now give me some advice, pls. :p:

"I want some thing that,
I can rest
I can have fun
I can travel
Introduce her to PS3 :coffee:

Either that or she wants to visit a different city/ country...

Now give me some advice, pls.
Well then she is saying surprise her with something different...Apart from mall and parks do you guys have anything else to do in Turkey? How about visiting some historical site/ museum/ gallery / walk at the beach / amusement park other activities such as:

Segway

banner_img1.jpg

laser tag

laser-tag-4-kids.jpg
:

Bungee jumping:
Bungee-jumping-in-Koh-Samui.jpg

10499254-bungee-jumping.jpg

Introduce her to PS3 :coffee:

Either that or she wants to visit a different city/ country...

Well then she is saying surprise her with something different...Apart from mall and parks do you guys have anything else to do in Turkey? How about visiting some historical site/ museum/ gallery / walk at the beach / amusement park other activities such as:

Segway

banner_img1.jpg

laser tag

laser-tag-4-kids.jpg
:

Bungee jumping:
Bungee-jumping-in-Koh-Samui.jpg

10499254-bungee-jumping.jpg

Hmm,,, i will take her to Nevşehir than. We can ride quad-bikes there also has amazing sights. :)

Thx. :)

@Sinan Sorry that was my fun list lets google turkey:

Go to a Turkish bath /spa /sauna :woot:
1375171089.jpg

Swim in or paraglide over the Oludeniz (Dead Sea)

Dead-Sea-fethiye.jpg

visit the Saklikent Canyon

saklikent-300x336.png

Visit Anitkabir- the Mausoleum and Museum of Ataturk in Ankara

ataturk-mausoleum.jpg

Explore Edirneâ's Sultan Bayezid II 's Health Museum:
Edirne_7349_Nevit.JPG

Pamukkale, meaning "cotton castle" in Turkish

Pamukkale-Turkey.jpg

@Sinan
How about going to Topkapı Palace

Topkapi.jpg

The library of Celsus is an ancient Roman building in Ephesus, Anatolia:

23324861-the-library-of-celsus-is-an-ancient-roman-building-in-ephesus-anatolia-now-part-of-selcuk-turkey.jpg

house of the virgin mary

House_of_the_Virgin_Mary.jpg

Düden Waterfalls are a group of waterfalls in the province of Antalya, Turkey.
stock-footage-duden-waterfall-in-antalya-turkey.jpg

The Hadrian's Gate, or Hadrianus Gate, or Üçkapılar is a triumphal arch located in Antalya, Turkey

Hadrian%E2%80%99s-Gate-2044.jpg

basilica cistern

med_gallery_74_522_128200.jpg

Istanbul_-_Basilica_Cistern_-_01.JPG

chora church

Chora_Church_Constantinople_2007_panorama_003.jpg

grand bazaar istanbul

Grand-Bazaar_Shop.jpg

Dude, maybe she means that "she's bored of you".......... :p:

Tell her..... let's do what you want....... and if she says "I don't know".......... then.......... no matter what I say, can help you...... :cheesy:

Okay quoting directy from her message.

"I want some thing that,
I can rest
I can have fun
I can travel

In most times when she says different she means that she doesn't wants to go to malls. (we go a lot). I like malls because you can eat quality food, relax in the cafes, watchvies, buy stuff.) She also likes but.... sometimes she doesn't want.

So we went to lake side a few times, she get bored from that too...

And believe me she doesn't means sex..... i'm saying, she is conservative.

Now give me some advice, pls. :p:

Yeah. :(

Man...i needed some opinions. :)
dude I wasted my time to browse through Turkey (well did my own homework for my trip there---not sure when :P )

no matter what I say, can help you
Dude when was the last time you helped someone? I am still single :whistle:

@Sinan go on a short cruise or something :woot:

Boat cruises
A visit to Turkey is not complete without a boat trip of some kind, and traditional wooden gullet boats are on hand to take visitors on gentle cruises on the calm, turquoise waters. Turkey's dramatic coastline is best viewed from the sea and at Kekova you can even see a sunken Roman town beneath the crystal clear waters.

or or

Swimming with dolphins
Getting close to nature is easy within and around Turkey. Turtles and dolphins are frequent visitors to the coast and it is often possible to spot a variety of species of both these fascinating marine creatures off the shoreline. At the Dolphin Therapy Centre in Kas visitors have the opportunity to swim up close with a bottlenose dolphin.

Thats different ;)

Dude, maybe she means that "she's bored of you"..........
Tell her..... let's do what you want....... and if she says "I don't know".......... then.......... no matter what I say, can help you......

I don't think so... if that was the case, she wouldn't text and call me everyday. :)

Actually.... i once said... "Okay, you are bored of going to same places ? Then after friday prayers, let's meet with Jemaat guys and do some zikir." :cheesy:

@Sinan which city are you in?
Hmm,,, i will take her to Nevşehir than. We can ride quad-bikes there also has amazing sights. :)

Thx. :)
That looks nice....Well if she likes architecture or historical stuff... but it looks lovely am sure everyone can find something to do there :D

I don't think so... if that was the case, she wouldn't text and call me everyday. :)

Actually.... i once said... "Okay, you are bored of going to same places ? Then after friday prayers, let's meet with Jemaat guys and do some zikir." :cheesy:

and what was her reply?

@Akheilos

most of the places, you showed are off limits.. since they are distant we have to stay there 1 or 2 nights..... and her father won't take it well. :)

But there are someplace near Ankara, like Bolu, Amasra, Nevşehir.... i will try them. :)

@Sinan which city are you in?

Ankara. :)

@Akheilos

most of the places, you showed are off limits.. since they are distant we have to stay there 1 or 2 nights..... and her father won't take it well. :)

But there are someplace near Ankara, like Bolu, Amasra, Nevşehir.... i will try them. :)

Ankara. :)
Sorry didnt know which area you are from...I just went googling tourism in Turkey...try touristic places in Ankara :P

Things to do in Turkey – 2,230 Turkey Attractions - TripAdvisor

Take her to a play or something....circus? :P

Back
Top Bottom