What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Thanks, mate. :)

These are mostly for tourists.... like old Citadel is not a good neighbour hood... Atakule closed for now, also my house had better view than Atakule and also it's not fun to look at a concrete fulled city... :)

But i get to point. Thx. :)

Goto Bolu or Nevsehir.......
:agree:

Actually, Nevsehir is boring...... it's for old people...... go to Bolu! :D

These are mostly for tourists.... like old Citadel is not a good neighbour hood... Atakule closed for now, also my house had better view than Atakule and also it's not fun to look at a concrete fulled city... :)

Well...she wanted something different...wouldnt it be fun to dress up and behave as tourists (its different ;) ) :rofl:

Ok zee zoo thori si dekhi hai. I've never seen her movies/shows so this was the first time. Just wanna say this .... I don't like artificial things/people.

Hahahahaha Oh no but rampi I thought we were going to walk into the sunset...now you're telling me it was hinduguy :( LOL
Oooo sorry to disappoint ya !!! :P

I am well :P ah, how is ramadan? :D

@RAMPAGE So...omg I was just watching this....rampi please tell me this is not how all of pakistan is...all three of them sound terrible and super dumb.....Although I agree more with veena, she should not be judged, but she has NO CLASS when she defends herself...You like her, curious?

Hilarious convo, she a thot but yeah that's on her.

Okay quoting directy from her message.

"I want some thing that,
I can rest
I can have fun
I can travel
Also something different"

In most times when she says different she means that she doesn't wants to go to malls. (we go a lot). I like malls because you can eat quality food, relax in the cafes, watch movies, buy stuff.) She also likes but.... sometimes she doesn't want.

So we went to lake side a few times, she get bored from that too...

And believe me she doesn't means sex..... i'm saying, she is conservative.

Now give me some advice, pls. :p:

What else does Turkey got to do? Honestly though whenever a girl says she wants something different that is a red flag. :mod:

@halupridol

Sunna hae janab ap dosri shadi kar rahe hein?

Kia ye khabar sach hae ,ya phir humare pehli bhabhi ko jealous feel karwane ke nakam struggle hae?

Ya phir qissa khuch yon hae ke," dosri shadi karwane ke liye, pehli shadi hona lazmi hae..." o_O

@halupridol

Sunna hae janab ap dosri shadi kar rahe hein?

Kia ye khabar sach hae ,ya phir humare pehli bhabhi ko jealous feel karwane ke nakam struggle hae?

Ya phir qissa khuch yon hae ke," dosri shadi karwane ke liye, pehli shadi hona lazmi hae..." o_O

:woot:
dosri shadi karwane ke liye, pehli shadi hona lazmi hai:enjoy:
aur dil se dua karta hun ke uparwala mujhe zindagi ke aur kuch din sukoon se jiney de.....:angel:

,,,,,,yeh afwahe kon fela raha hai?o_O

waisey aapki shaadi hui ke nahi?

Back
Top Bottom