What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

:rofl: how do you ignore my passionate speech on women's rights only to respond like this to my affectionate comments.......:cray:

Lol I didn't know you were being affectionate. :P Actually I was just about to pass out for a couple of hours before sehri. :sleep:

What you doing?

Lol I didn't know you were being affectionate. :P Actually I was just about to pass out for a couple of hours before sehri. :sleep:

What you doing?
LMFAO go to bed! Nuthing..am in pakiland. woke up early and for the first time i am fasting....so i am dreading the fact that i woke up early and have nothing to do. i will probably go back to sleep as well in a bit.....how has ur summer been...any plans? :D come to pakiland, we can have some fun ;) haha

LMFAO go to bed! Nuthing..am in pakiland. woke up early and for the first time i am fasting....so i am dreading the fact that i woke up early and have nothing to do. i will probably go back to sleep as well in a bit.....how has ur summer been...any plans? :D come to pakiland, we can have some fun ;) haha

In a bit, lol shabash welcome to your religion. :lol: So far I am out of state spending ramadan with fam so nothing much really will probably go vacation after eid just before classes restart.

You crazy its too hot in Pakistan and besides all my houses are rented out. Besides ny meh thi toh fun koi aata nai tha toh ab tak kyah sikhliya hoi ga. :lol: :whistle:

In a bit, lol shabash welcome to your religion. :lol: So far I am out of state spending ramadan with fam so nothing much really will probably go vacation after eid just before classes restart.

You crazy its too hot in Pakistan and besides all my houses are rented out. Besides ny meh thi toh fun koi aata nai tha toh ab tak kyah sikhliya hoi ga. :lol: :whistle:
:rofl:

LMFAO ouch! Jaaneman agar fun batana shuru kkiya na toh apki girlfriend aur meray boyfriend ko burra manjayegi......challo breakups kay baad baat keraingay, vaisay bhi tab tab hopefully apkay sarray houses rent na huay ho...fun kay liye unki zaroorat perjayegi :D

^ I sound terrible....I know :D haha but Just Kidding mambi!! Awesome have fun with your family and thank you for the lovely welcome to our religion, now please point to the VIP section haha :P where u going to vacation? :azn:

Tough :P U tell ? You were in pakistan na so how was your trip ?
Mirzayyy you like this??? :P

Last edited:

LMFAO Jaaneman agar fun batana shuru kkiya na toh apki girlfriend aur mera boyfriend burra manjayegay......challo breakups kay baad baat keraingay, vaisay bhi tab tab hopefully apkay sarray houses rent na huay ho...fun kay liye unki zaroorat perjayegi :D

^ I sound terrible....I know :D haha but Just Kidding mambi!! Awesome have fun with your family and thank you for the lovely welcome to our religion, now please point to the VIP section haha :P where u going to vacation? :azn:

Lmaooo boyfriend huh, desi hai ya videsi? Chalo koi nai woh toh full time hai mere pas tere liye bus part time hai. :lol: Kyun tere kol koi nai mukan?

VIP section first you have to fill out a form listing your sect, madhab, birthstone etc. etc. :D Actually I was going to go to Bangalore in India because my fam got invited to a wedding but they didn't want to give visa to a couple of my family members so I don't want to go there by myself since I barely know the people. So I idk yet I will see after eid. :D

Lmaooo boyfriend huh, desi hai ya videsi? Chalo koi nai woh toh full time hai mere pas tere liye bus part time hai. :lol: Kyun tere kol koi nai mukan?

VIP section first you have to fill out a form listing your sect, madhab, birthstone etc. etc. :D Actually I was going to go to Bangalore in India because my fam got invited to a wedding but they didn't want to give visa to a couple of my family members so I don't want to go there by myself since I barely know the people. So I idk yet I will see after eid. :D
Well after our divorce I went into depression man so I decided to date my therapist LOL....he's a good guy but doesn't own as many cats as you did so its not the same......Mambi nahi hai nah koi mukan, please is besara ko saraday do japanah :D haha

LMAO you know you can just ask me for my number straight up no need for a form excuse...but then again ur full time might get jealous ;) hahahaha oh come now we are even the same religion....its perfect!! LOLOL jk jk no have funn buddy and enjoy ur ramadan with ur family. India is amazing, you should still go, take a friend with you! It'll be fun!!

@Informant depends informy what do you have to offer the canadian during her vacations? :D

Yeah how about you stop adding the I and y after my user handle. Places the normal folks cant get into and dont know about. Plus the ever elusive company of mine that people cherish, whisper about, long for and has a long waiting list for.

All this if you know how to make poutine. Otherwise tough luck.

PS: Since you're in Pak, i hope you dont turn out to be the desi wedding type of thing that prevails :D

Pata chalay you're in Pak and you get married off to a village puppu.

Ouch!! Rampi.....so you reject me and then say you don't like artificial things all in the same post....screw you :cray::cray::cray: LOL :P how is fasting going?
Pretty good yaar. so wassup with you these days ???

Yeah how about you stop adding the I and y after my user handle. Places the normal folks cant get into and dont know about. Plus the ever elusive company of mine that people cherish, whisper about, long for and has a long waiting list for.

All this if you know how to make poutine. Otherwise tough luck.

PS: Since you're in Pak, i hope you dont turn out to be the desi wedding type of thing that prevails :D

Pata chalay you're in Pak and you get married off to a village puppu.
:lol: ooo i see would you rather prefer i add a letter of your choice to make your handle sound less dreadful than it originally does :D haha then again i am one to talk...
Please don't tell me you plan on taking me to come Pak-MI or CIA blackspots LOLOL that's be one hell of a meetup :P uhuh and how can I forget your company....please take a moment out to just look at the excitement on my face -->:rolleyes: LOL jkjk I accept.....where in pakiland exactly are you?
actually that is exactly what I am....except i am a desi that knows how to make poutine :D here check me out me and village boy LOL
marriage-photo.jpg

Pretty good yaar. so wassup with you these days ???
Nuthing....I was bored :( Glad to hear all is well with you. How are you spending your time....whats up? :P

Last edited:
Nuthing....I was bored :( Glad to hear all is well with you. How are you spending your time....whats up? :P
Yaar aaj phone band kar kai araam sai betha hun ... watching The Hundred !!! all is well in the world until I turn on the phone.

BTW i'll be visiting your Kashmir in a few days.

Yaar aaj phone band kar kai araam sai betha hun ... watching The Hundred !!! all is well in the world until I turn on the phone.

BTW i'll be visiting your Kashmir in a few days.
LMFAO that's like me with my laptop...so peaceful when its off.....enjoy ur day with it off bro :P

Omg have fun...i heard the weather is cooler there....are you going for vacation with friends or family? :D lmfao do put up posters of me when there haha
evening_at_kashmir__evening_dress_elizabeth_model__by_the_crackfox-d76qkvi.png

LMFAO that's like me with my laptop...so peaceful when its off.....enjoy ur day with it off bro :P

Omg have fun...i heard the weather is cooler there....are you going for vacation with friends or family? :D lmfao do put up posters of me when there haha
Yeah a friend is already there and says that it rains all the time. :D ....... I'll be going with friends.

Waisay aap ka gaaon kidhar hai Kashmir mai ???

Yeah a friend is already there and says that it rains all the time. :D ....... I'll be going with friends.

Waisay aap ka gaaon kidhar hai Kashmir mai ???

Aiyyyeh aur friend ko bhi layeh...:D yeh I heard. I should be visiting soon too so i'll call your name out into the mountains, if you hear me, call me back haha
a-typical-village-hut005zoo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom