What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Hack what? When am i a hacker? I dont need to hack anyone to get their online portfolio. Its just as easily available as clothes online, you just need to look at the right places.

Yeah i kinda am vain, i am arrogant and a bully, barely enough to keep up with you.
:rofl: oh poor baby...who is asking you to hack anything? you didn't even hear it all out....Look at that the chicken already ran for the hills :lol:

:(ouch!!! you think i am arrogant, vain and a bully :cray: gee how hurtful.....making me cry during ramadan :D

:rofl: oh poor baby...who is asking you to hack anything? you didn't even hear it all out....Look at that the chicken already ran for the hills :lol:

:(ouch!!! you think i am arrogant, vain and a bully :cray: gee how hurtful.....making me cry during ramadan :D

Chicken away from what?

Crying? Good good let the hate defeat flow through you.

@ZYXW | Ramzan is going okey, just started my fast with just a drink. What about you?

Chicken away from what?

Crying? Good good let the hate defeat flow through you.
I'll tell you when I return, i have to go right now!

LMFAOOOO:cray:I don't mind defeat actually, but the hate part just made me tear up :girl_cray3: sheesh LOL

haha enjoy ur fast!!:P

Zeezoo add me then i'll delete my post.
....@defence.pk

Why ignore ..........WWIII hoi aur i won :P
delete i sent you an email!

@ZYXW | Ramzan is going okey, just started my fast with just a drink. What about you?
I already ate aeroooo.........I got your thing....I am going to get back to you later today :smitten: i have to go right now ! :P i hope you have a great day fasting!!

I already ate aeroooo.........I got your thing....I am going to get back to you later today :smitten: i have to go right now ! :P i hope you have a great day fasting!!

Id be asleep - have a great day.

Quetta.

quetta.jpg

@
I'll tell you when I return, i have to go right now!

LMFAOOOO:cray:I don't mind defeat actually, but the hate part just made me tear up :girl_cray3: sheesh LOL

haha enjoy ur fast!!:P

delete i sent you an email!
humey bhi baato kahan mil rahay hain ap dono? :p: @Informant

Back
Top Bottom