What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

Dude, you are not a kid, and Turkiye isn't Pakistan. Have sex with her. Simple as that. No amount of shopping and dining is a substitute for it.

P.S. For heavens sake.... 1.5 years and you have just kissed and held her hand........ if I were near you, I'd cut your appendage off...... shame on you.....

In Turkey the following rule applies (if she is not from some Eastern Province or totally from Akdeniz):

Meet # 1: Say hello........
Meet # 2: Say you like her....

If you haven't done # 2 --------> Make her your sister.....
If you have done # 2 -----> Proceed to the following

A) Take her on date... (dine out etc etc..... buy her flowers whatever....)
B) Take her on a coffee date..... kiss her......
C) DO SOMETHING MORE THAN B

You need to use your imagination and do something within the first month........ else move to "make her your sister".........

In your case YOU ARE STUCK AT C......... that's the death of any relationship...... grow a pair...... and use whatever god has given you....... she'll be happily surprised........ :D

Let the kid do as he pleases you Womanizing Afghan ! :mad:

Wait till Mrs.Hyperion hears what you've been teaching to @Sinan - Treating women as if they're a Mountain to be Conquered ! :angry:

I was teaching him how to respect the physical needs of a woman.......... I iz respect women.......... too too much............ :D

Let the kid do as he pleases you Womanizing Afghan ! :mad:

Wait till Mrs.Hyperion hears what you've been teaching to @Sinan - Treating women as if they're a Mountain to be Conquered ! :angry:

Happy hunting kiddo.......... trust you me, I know every kind of girl out there, therefore, there's no such thing as "totally different"...... in the end it's about physical needs........... the animal side of our soul...............
........... just have a chat with her............. something different always translates to "lets talk"........ so you take the lead and turn it in your favor..............
I wish you the best of luck with her!

Mate, i get you.. believe me i get you...

That's how i felt with Russians with holidays, or with the girls while i was in university. I want to make this girl my wife,mother of of my children. Sex... yeah,sure but it's not a priority with this girl. :)

I was teaching him how to respect the physical needs of a woman.......... I iz respect women.......... too too much............ :D

All physical needs are an extension of one's emotions - @Sinan already has a Brother in Armstrong the Magnificent who is the Don Juan & the Casanova of the East combined into one ! :smokin:

He doesn't need someone whom Bhabi took pity on & married 'cause he had used every trick in the book & failed ! :whistle:

Waisee is Bhabi around ? :what:

Bhabi you are Fat ! :p:

@Sinan I dont know much about Turkish girls only have 2 in my institute and well they are hopefully not the best example out there...

Anyway, when a girl says
"We always doing the same stuff, i want something different"...

In the Western world girls dont even say that much...they just dump you

In the Eastern world girls say that when they have had "chit chat" or compared notes with friends...Basically, she prob wants something different but is not sure or shy (Kmon you dirty minded freak @Hyperion its ramadan! )

It could mean @Hyperion 's theory

or it could just simply mean go take her or do someother activity (sky diving, bungee jumping, bumper karts :what: )

I married the love of my life................. :wub:
You said and let me quote ya:

there's no such thing as "totally different"...... in the end it's about physical needs........... the animal side of our soul...............
You married an physical needy animal soul who is a clone to every other girl :p::cheesy::dirol:

Russians are different.......... whenever I give you advice, I keep only Turkish girls in mind.......... from Antalya to Mersin........... Istanbul to Ankara................ Izmir to Van...............every possible mindset......................... :D

Now if you want to discuss holiday women and Europe........ that's a whole different ball game............. way way way easier........... you wouldn't even need to use a single neuron of your brain......... :D

That's how i felt with Russians with holidays, or with the girls while i was in university. I want to make this girl my wife,mother of of my children. Sex... yeah,sure but it's not a priority with this girl. :)

@RAMPAGE So...omg I was just watching this....rampi please tell me this is not how all of pakistan is...all three of them sound terrible and super dumb.....Although I agree more with veena, she should not be judged, but she has NO CLASS when she defends herself...You like her, curious?

Hahahahaha Oh no but rampi I thought we were going to walk into the sunset...now you're telling me it was hinduguy :( LOL
Yara roza khol kai dekhun ga. and no I hate veena malik.

ttl

@Hyperion

I think you need to tell him how babies are born !!!! :lol:

Obviously........ in the end it's about physical need as well......... my wife is an awesome woman........ a normal woman........ not a frigid hag......... :D

@Sinan I dont know much about Turkish girls only have 2 in my institute and well they are hopefully not the best example out there...

Anyway, when a girl says

In the Western world girls dont even say that much...they just dump you

In the Eastern world girls say that when they have had "chit chat" or compared notes with friends...Basically, she prob wants something different but is not sure or shy (Kmon you dirty minded freak @Hyperion its ramadan! )

It could mean @Hyperion 's theory

or it could just simply mean go take her or do someother activity (sky diving, bungee jumping, bumper karts :what: )

You said and let me quote ya:

You married an physical needy animal soul who is a clone to every other girl :p::cheesy::dirol:

Back
Top Bottom