What's new

Republic of Naswaristan

I am sure you enjoyed Pakistan and did a lot hoteling. ;)
Yea, I enjoyed a lot, specially the restaurants there in Karachi and their food. Went to a few good malls and did a little bit of shopping too and watched Amazing spiderman 2 at Cineplex.

@Kaan

If it were up to me, Turkish Army's motto would be,

Ordumuz olsun daim muzaffer

BTW daim muzzafar has the same meaning in Urdu as well !!! :D

Lol. Current one is

Peace at home, peace in the world.

Air Force: Races with age.

Navy: Always ready.

yeah was busy in my own things .....Thank you :)

How ya doin @ZYXW ?
I am well :P ah, how is ramadan? :D

@RAMPAGE So...omg I was just watching this....rampi please tell me this is not how all of pakistan is...all three of them sound terrible and super dumb.....Although I agree more with veena, she should not be judged, but she has NO CLASS when she defends herself...You like her, curious?

You're ruining our last chance of being together !!! :cray:

Help me get him over his ex. !!!
Hahahahaha Oh no but rampi I thought we were going to walk into the sunset...now you're telling me it was hinduguy :( LOL

Last edited:
@Hyperion

Uncle.. i want advice from you... Does Miss Hyperion says "We always doing the same stuff, i want something different"...

My GF says this a lot, when i ask her "what do you want ?" She says that she doesn't know.

2 weeks ago I took her to breakfast in Çukurambar with over 20 dishes, then we went to lake Eymir to ride bikes, then we went to Tepe prime for lunch, from there we went to Bahçeli walked in 7th street, then went to Panora mall to and watch a movie..

Last weekend she said that she wants to do something different...and i figured out something at that time....

And i'm thinking about this weekend and can't think of anything different ??? Any advice what to do different in Ankara ? :undecided:

Kiddo, she isn't talking about "new things" outside...... she's bored......... give her a nice banging at home and make it more spicy...... I'll leave what "spicy" may mean to your best judgement................... :D

P.S. Whenever women say such stuff....... be careful, there's something cooking in the background.......... as she is just your girlfriend, it may mean that she is getting bored of you...... or maybe she likes someone else....... Is your relationship at least 2 years old? If not..... time to have the "talk" with her........ be honest about everything, and show zero emotions...... take control of the "talk", and listen to her view point logically.................

@Hyperion

Uncle.. i want advice from you... Does Miss Hyperion says "We always doing the same stuff, i want something different"...

My GF says this a lot, when i ask her "what do you want ?" She says that she doesn't know.

2 weeks ago I took her to breakfast in Çukurambar with over 20 dishes, then we went to lake Eymir to ride bikes, then we went to Tepe prime for lunch, from there we went to Bahçeli walked in 7th street, then went to Panora mall to and watch a movie..

Last weekend she said that she wants to do something different...i figured out something....

And i'm thinking about this weekend and can't think of anything different ??? Any advice what to do different in Ankara ? :undecided:

Kiddo, she isn't talking about "new things" outside...... she's bored......... give her a nice banging at home and make it more spicy...... I'll leave what "spicy" may mean to your best judgement...................
Mate, that thing is absolutely out of the question.... she let me to hold her hand after 4 months... and after 8 months, she let me to kiss her.... :lol:
So anything related sex is out of question. :)

P.S. Whenever women say such stuff....... be careful, there's something cooking in the background.......... as she is just your girlfriend, it may mean that she is getting bored of you...... or maybe she likes someone else....... Is your relationship at least 2 years old? If not..... time to have the "talk" with her........ be honest about everything, and show zero emotions...... take control of the "talk", and listen to her view point logically.................
Our relationship is 1.5 years old... we met each others parents... her parents are at holiday for now. When they come back, we will put the rings on. (söz kesicez).

But i'm going to make this talk if she says "i want to do something different" one more time.....

Dude, you are not a kid, and Turkiye isn't Pakistan. Have sex with her. Simple as that. No amount of shopping and dining is a substitute for it.

P.S. For heavens sake.... 1.5 years and you have just kissed and held her hand........ if I were near you, I'd cut your appendage off...... shame on you.....

In Turkey the following rule applies (if she is not from some Eastern Province or totally from Akdeniz):

Meet # 1: Say hello........
Meet # 2: Say you like her....

If you haven't done # 2 --------> Make her your sister.....
If you have done # 2 -----> Proceed to the following

A) Take her on date... (dine out etc etc..... buy her flowers whatever....)
B) Take her on a coffee date..... kiss her......
C) DO SOMETHING MORE THAN B

You need to use your imagination and do something within the first month........ else move to "make her your sister".........

In your case YOU ARE STUCK AT C......... that's the death of any relationship...... grow a pair...... and use whatever god has given you....... she'll be happily surprised........ :D

Mate, that thing is absolutely out of the question.... she let me to hold her hand after 4 months... and after 8 months, she let me to kiss her.... :lol:
So anything related sex is out of question. :)

Our relationship is 1.5 years old... we met each others parents... her parents are at holiday for now. When they come back, we will put the rings on. (söz kesicez).

But i'm going to make this talk if she says "i want to do something different" one more time.....

Dude, you are not a kid, and Turkiye isn't Pakistan. Have sex with her. Simple as that. No amount of shopping and dining is a substitute for it.
P.S. For heavens sake.... 1.5 years and you have just kissed and held her hand........ if I were near you, I'd cut your appendage off...... shame on you.....
In Turkey the following rule applies (if she is not from some Eastern Province or totally from Akdeniz):
Meet # 1: Say hello........
Meet # 2: Say you like her....
If you haven't done # 2 --------> Make her your sister.....
If you have done # 2 -----> Proceed to the following
A) Take her on date... (dine out etc etc..... buy her flowers whatever....)
B) Take her on a coffee date..... kiss her......
C) DO SOMETHING MORE THAN B
You need to use your imagination and do something within the first month........ else move to "make her your sister".........
In your case YOU ARE STUCK AT C......... that's the death of any relationship...... grow a pair...... and use whatever god has given you....... she'll be happily surprised........

Hehehe, mate you don't know her.... she is totally different.... i had GFs that i had banged at the night we met.... but this girl is totally different. Maybe that's the reason, i love her so much, i dunno. :)

And that's fine by me, that she doesn't wants any sex before marriage. :)

She is conservative in her way....

Happy hunting kiddo.......... trust you me, I know every kind of girl out there, therefore, there's no such thing as "totally different"...... in the end it's about physical needs........... the animal side of our soul...............

........... just have a chat with her............. something different always translates to "lets talk"........ so you take the lead and turn it in your favor..............

I wish you the best of luck with her! :D

Hehehe, mate you don't know her.... she is totally different.... i had GFs that i had banged at the night we met.... but this girl is totally different. Maybe that's because i love her so much, i dunno. :)

And that's fine by me, that she doesn't wants any sex before marriage. :)

She is conservative in her way....

Back
Top Bottom