What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

my school class fellow drove past it and actually took video of the dust storm that day while driving back to Quetta.
he was the one who sent me pictures and details about the attack.
I needed some geo tag locations which is why I asked. If someone lives inside Nushki he would have been able to identify the locations I was after.

Anti social

Resorting to abuse showing your upbringing? Be respectful, if you know how to be and get the Respect. Try not to break keyboard.
Don't tell me you've been fighting on the frontline all this time.
Because you never gave me any chance since you have been a Rambo on every front but internet.

Oh dear, Looks like Pakistan Army has killed both the Indians Gau Mata and their Jija Ji.
Well, shame about the cow as the scum bags decided to hide in a shed for cattles.

View attachment 813653

This is the FC HQ that these terrorists and their sponsors been occupying on internet for days. Nobody told them that they are hiding in an animal shelter/barn and not the Head Quarters. Either Indians or their pawns; gets trolled always like this.

The IEA is not available for ‘fight’ and you don’t know anything about them. You should stick to the Bhutan region.
Your assets have mostly all been killed and fled for their lives for working with infidels. You enter now and you will be gone in a heartbeat.
China’s feet are stuck on your neck, they can deal with you and do what they want elsewhere.
Your military leader and top brass were wiped out in the helicopter crash. At the moment you guys are scared of any conflict
Go sort out the civil war going on between states in your country. Where else could you find a situation where the armed forces of two states ( Assam and Mizoram) are fighting each other lol!

Fantastic analysis. Very reflective of the strategic coherence in the region. 👍

All the IEDs ambushes Attacks and Sniper Kills were on the American Navy Seals never heard the Americans disclosing those to the Public . And in Pakistan we even reveal their House number .
US did not lose Navy Seals, when they do they have to answer it to their congress, stop with this stupid delusion that America lost this, America don't disclose this or that unless you have evidence to back it up.

US did not lose Navy Seals, when they do they have to answer it to their congress, stop with this stupid delusion that America lost this, America don't disclose this or that unless you have evidence to back it up.
Fedup of all the Fanboys.
Even posted the whole damn Video of the ops red wing where Navy Seals were screwed by just 8 Fighters 7 Assault Members and one Cameraman.
The reality is different from the Military sponsored Hollywood movies.

Even posted the whole damn Video of the ops red wing where Navy Seals were screwed by just 8 Fighters 7 Assault Members and one Cameraman.
which one, and how many you can count where US Navy seals or SAS lost their officers in operations with untrained fighters ? our SSGs are dying from BLA which compared to Taliban and ISIS are kids, if our SSG can't even handle them how we expect them to take TTP/ISIS or in case of War India ? there is a lapse somewhere and I hope they find it and fixed instead of raising numbers of SSG i'd say give them better training and equipment.

which one, and how many you can count where US Navy seals or SAS lost their officers in operations with untrained fighters ? our SSGs are dying from BLA which compared to Taliban and ISIS are kids, if our SSG can't even handle them how we expect them to take TTP/ISIS or in case of War India ? there is a lapse somewhere and I hope they find it and fixed instead of raising numbers of SSG i'd say give them better training and equipment.
At least SSG liberated Shawal with Minimum trinaing and Navy SEALs chickened out from the Real Battle on the Opposite side . Even our FC can perform better then these fancy looking Clowns when Backed by AC130 , Apache or A10 warthog .

Pakistan SSG dying?? There are always casualties and BLA is at best a bunch of amature students who got some basic training and decided to lay siege to a building with civilians in it but with high tech and superior weapons even to our SSG.

Nothing fancy it just takes time to identify, pin point and neutralize those holding commanding positions or hide among civilians .

You have no bloody clue how SSG operates what they do and yes they loose men too because unlike USA and your video games they get engaged in hand to hand combat with out any air support.

So stop your BS and do some searches and then come back.

Your American posts were assaulted and sieged many times in Afghanistan and Iraq with catastrophic results ……

I am not going to do google search for you so enlighten yourself ….

Here are some navy seals who died in combat fighting rag tag untrained Talibans carrying AK47s

Where did you post it?

Where did you post it?
twitter back in 2009 still have the footage on my PC. The Hollywood story is all fake BS about 4 Navy SEALs taking on some 200 fighters. That day only 8 fighters took on 12 Navy Seals . 3 killed 1 injured and rest had chickened out from the battle. the reinforcement in a Chinook was also smoked with RPG hit 14+ Navy SEALS were killed in that hit too in the same Ops .

9 din kutton ki tarah junglon main zalil ni hoi aur operation ye keh k end ni kia k pata ni kon aa k mar gya..

Two fronts ki war lar k jeetna tha apne aur abhi tk Chinese se table talks kr rhe ho k bhagwan ka wasta hmari jagah wapis de do. Larty kiun ni ho?

Indeed an army disowned her own fighters..

not 9 days its 40 Days and only manage to martyr 1 mujhaid my Cousin. on the first day their makeshift Camps were hit and later a Searching Party of Sikh LI was Ambushed the video is on the net and then their military Convoy was targeted with an IED their Officer was killed with 3 others the Pictures are on the Net too. and on the final day their PARA SF was killed and my Cousin was also martyred fighting like a lion against the packs of jackals
dead indian.jpg
and do ask these indians when were they able to pick up their dead from the battle

Last edited:
twitter back in 2009 still have the footage on my PC. The Hollywood story is all fake BS about 4 Navy SEALs taking on some 200 fighters. That day only 8 fighters took on 12 Navy Seals . 3 killed 1 injured and rest had chickened out from the battle. the reinforcement in a Chinook was also smoked with RPG hit 14+ Navy SEALS were killed in that hit too in the same Ops .
Damn, are you able to make a thread on here similar to what you used to post on Twitter?

Also was this in Afghanistan?

Damn, are you able to make a thread on here similar to what you used to post on Twitter?

Also was this in Afghanistan?
yes it was in Afghanistan.

and where was their mahan Forces when Pak commandos brought back this from Cross LOC raid ?

Attachments

• beheaded Indian soldier.JPG
    beheaded Indian soldier.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 87

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom