What's new

Reports of Noshki FC HQ under attack

At least SSG liberated Shawal with Minimum trinaing and Navy SEALs chickened out from the Real Battle on the Opposite side . Even our FC can perform better then these fancy looking Clowns when Backed by AC130 , Apache or A10 warthog .
FC can perform better than Navy seals ? LOL yeah right...

exactly OLD NDS still active in the form of sleeper cells in Afghanistan and in contact with the rogue indian intel RAW
Idk man, but anyone could have seen this coming when people like Amrullah Saleh along with thousand of his Indian and US trained informants and operative suddenly disappeared.

Guess what, they needed jobs and most probably got hired by different foreign agencies.

Pakistan SSG dying?? There are always casualties and BLA is at best a bunch of amature students who got some basic training and decided to lay siege to a building with civilians in it but with high tech and superior weapons even to our SSG.

Nothing fancy it just takes time to identify, pin point and neutralize those holding commanding positions or hide among civilians .

You have no bloody clue how SSG operates what they do and yes they loose men too because unlike USA and your video games they get engaged in hand to hand combat with out any air support.

So stop your BS and do some searches and then come back.

Your American posts were assaulted and sieged many times in Afghanistan and Iraq with catastrophic results ……

I am not going to do google search for you so enlighten yourself ….

Here are some navy seals who died in combat fighting rag tag untrained Talibans carrying AK47s

Give me a break, are you really comparing US combat loses of 1833 (killed in Action) in 20 years of war to FC and Army getting butchered everyday inside their own country.

20 year war:

US military deaths = 1800+ VS . Talibs and enemies = 55000+

they look so exhausted, demoralized

Could be possible, when some political parties for all their messes/failures/impotence always blame the 'fauj' to hide their own failures and their followers used to abuse the 'fauj' on every forum.

I have witnessed the history, whenever these political parties were in power, they always used to fight like mongrel dogs on the street and one could see this on media OR they always lure military to take-over, upon fall of one they used to celebrate the occasions with the distribution of sweets, most of the time by PML(N). there are countless pathetic parties in our political stream.

Koi eint say eint bajata hai aur koi london main beth kar zehar ugalta hai.

Even then we feel that they will lay down their lives with high morale. If such a situation continues then IMO, no one will be left to defend such a nation, it seems to be another Syria in making. Believe me, there will be no Asif/Fazal/Nawaz/Imran and their next generations to suffer but all Pakistanis and their generations.

Sir the reason I left this forum back in 2015 because it was our own Admins who use to give me Negative Markings for posting the brutal Images of the Enemy soldiers. I guess nothing has changed.

3 Injured.
policy against graphic images has not changed.
what is acceptable or graphic is down to interpretation.

which one, and how many you can count where US Navy seals or SAS lost their officers in operations with untrained fighters ? our SSGs are dying from BLA which compared to Taliban and ISIS are kids, if our SSG can't even handle them how we expect them to take TTP/ISIS or in case of War India ? there is a lapse somewhere and I hope they find it and fixed instead of raising numbers of SSG i'd say give them better training and equipment.
First of all it was QRF which has SSG commandos not the SSG which plans before they execute.

Secondly BLA attacked at night with NVGs and good guns but were still trashed by FC in Noshki but in Panjgur they ran away and hid and were hunted down during clearance op.

Pakistan SSG dying?? There are always casualties and BLA is at best a bunch of amature students who got some basic training and decided to lay siege to a building with civilians in it but with high tech and superior weapons even to our SSG.

Nothing fancy it just takes time to identify, pin point and neutralize those holding commanding positions or hide among civilians .

You have no bloody clue how SSG operates what they do and yes they loose men too because unlike USA and your video games they get engaged in hand to hand combat with out any air support.

So stop your BS and do some searches and then come back.

Your American posts were assaulted and sieged many times in Afghanistan and Iraq with catastrophic results ……

I am not going to do google search for you so enlighten yourself ….

Here are some navy seals who died in combat fighting rag tag untrained Talibans carrying AK47s

BLA-MB are trained by indian trainers inside Afghanistan as per their videos months back.

This time TTP was mentioned as well and Iranians so possible they had other help.

They are brainwashed to a point that they are willing to kill themselves so we should not be

And with advantage of NVGs and good weaponry they could have caused a lot of demage. But it was FC who got the better of them.

Give me a break, are you really comparing US combat loses of 1833 (killed in Action) in 20 years of war to FC and Army getting butchered everyday inside their own country.

20 year war:

US military deaths = 1800+ VS . Talibs and enemies = 55000+
And how many times did US millitary actually led from front ? ANA got butchered by Taliban while Americans were sitting in their barracks.

And guess what US had to pull out.

While Pakistan did have casualties in thousands but at the end of the day we took our lands back from terrorists even tho we had a small budget, less training and moderate weaponry.

This begs the question that how Indian intelligence is so effective in recruiting and control over people in countries they share no border with. Surely, we have been told that our agencies are lumber 1. From the looks of it, indians are doing a solid job. Wonder why?
They dont recruite them directly there are many middlemen in the loop. From Iranians to "Sardars in exile" like Bramdagh to "Comrades in exile" like Allah Nazar and lets not forget their communist netwrok inside Pakistan.

BSO Azad and BSAC etc along with people like Nida Kirmani and Hamid Mir.

Another image from inside the captured FC HQ by the Harami Nasal Brigade where you see two and four legged animals living in harmony and sleeping side by side.

1644240930396.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom