Reaction score
Country
India
Reports of blast at Islamabad shrine; casualties feared
By Dawn.com
Updated about a minute ago
53a471c8723f2.jpg

– File Photo
ISLAMABAD: A large explosion has been heard at a shrine in the federal capital in which several casualties are feared, DawnNews reported on Friday night.

Initial TV reports suggest that the blast took place at the shine of Chan Pir Badsah in Pindorian neighbourhood near Shezad Town Police Station area of Islamabad.

Rescuers and security personnel are now being dispatched to the scene of the incident.

An emergency has been imposed in Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences (PIMS) and Poly Clinic hospitals of the city.

– This is a developing story and will be updated as reports come in

I am sorry to hear this. I hope there are no fatalities and hope for a quick recovery for the injured.

Damn, again? how come the people are not protesting these attacks? any Pakistani member?
@Oscar may be you could provide some insight on this as it baffles me how the people in Pakistan do not come out and protest against this. if it was to happen in India at such regular intervals the govt would fall.

Damn, again? how come the people are not protesting these attacks? any Pakistani member?
@Oscar may be you could provide some insight on this as it baffles me how the people in Pakistan do not come out and protest against this. if it was to happen in India at such regular intervals the govt would fall.
unfortunately the amount of blasts has increased so much that now it is part of our daily lives

unfortunately the amount of blasts has increased so much that now it is part of our daily lives
But aren't you guys sick of it? just look at 26/11, people protested and the Home Minister had to resign so did the CM of Maharashtra , isn't the GOP responsible in some way to ensure the security of its people?

But aren't you guys sick of it? just look at 26/11, people protested and the Home Minister had to resign so did the CM of Maharashtra , isn't the GOP responsible in some way to ensure the security of its people?

It was the security forces who pressured the political leadership to take action. Our politicians are scared of Taliban, but this time they have no choice.

When we protest no one hears us :(

INNA LILLAHI WA INNA ILAYHI RAJEEOON!!

Protest fatigue sets in after a while. If 26/11 kept happening over and over, how many times would we protest?

Is this a Sufi shrine? If not, what is the purpose of attacking this particular place? (Yes I know they are bloody terrorists, but even terrorists have an agenda - they wouldn't carry out attacks that make them lose the support of that section of society which sympathizes with their cause.)

Protest fatigue sets in after a while. If 26/11 kept happening over and over, how many times would we protest?

Is this a Sufi shrine? If not, what is the purpose of attacking this particular place? (Yes I know they are terrorists, but even terrorists have an agenda - they wouldn't carry out attacks that make them lose the support of that section of society which sympathizes with their cause.)
there is a limit to ones patience. are you telling me that if these attacks happened in India the public would sit quiet? they would ensure the fall of the govt.

We dont do enough protest.

When we protest the police kills citizens.

All our protests are political based.

Since when we have protested for ourselves?

The day we wake up we will

The day educated people wake up and learn to lead we will

I just wished we had someone good enough to lead and not politically linked! But not until you have a political party no one takes you seriously! :(

Is this a Sufi shrine? If not, what is the purpose of attacking this particular place? (Yes I know they are bloody terrorists, but even terrorists have an agenda - they wouldn't carry out attacks that make them lose the support of that section of society which sympathizes with their cause.)
destabilizing the area...

instilling fear and terrorizing the people

i think people of pakistan need to start standing for their rights....they need a strong leader like modi....
and u people should stop discriminating between good and bad terrorist... pakistan need to change ur mentality....india is not ur enemy it never was... ask for better justice, law and order,better schools ,better i.institutions better infra....

The day we wake up we will

The day educated people wake up and learn to lead we will

I just wished we had someone good enough to lead and not politically linked! But not until you have a political party no one takes you seriously! :(

destabilizing the area...

Political parties in democracies do not care about (or pretend to care about) what their constituency find important. They care about things that are easiest to incite the crowd and swing the votes.

Back
Top Bottom