What's new

Terrorist attack in Islamabad | 17 dead 41 injured, rescue underway.

Exactly.. the easy path is destined to fail..

May be they also know they are going to fail. That's why using violence to put them in a strong position against state of Pakistan in case of negotiations. Taliban used this strategy very well. Moronic govt now considers TTP a stakeholder after all the bloodshed.

Now this should back what i have said earlier
Interior ministry rules out UBA hand - DAWN.COM

There is more than finance you need for such activities , a support network, which these groups lack,unless you have assistance by same network as ttp use, its not possible

Well they have carried out attacks before in Lahore. At small scale but still attack were conducted. So they have some kind of network. About interior ministry report. These morons under Nawaz govt are busy advocating terrorists instead of nabbing them. It is the same interior ministry who said the judge in Islamabad court attack was killed by the bullet of his own bodyguard. Now who believes in this cr@p. Same is here. Interior ministry is trying to hide crimes of so called naraz baloch brother.

Better that than people in our neighbourhood who take laws into their own hands like meting out special treatments to certain caste or parading pastors naked for spreading their faith or even torturing seven year old to death for being a Christian.

Not not better than blowing up dozens of Ahmadiyas for simply following a different variation of Islamic faith or shooting down a bus full of Shias for the same reason ...

Anyway, see you in a bit when my ban gets lifted :)

Not not better than blowing up dozens of Ahmadiyas for simply following a different variation of Islamic faith or shooting down a bus full of Shias for the same reason ...

Both the acts were done by banned terror outfits not by common masses as done in some other countries.

Well shall we say the bitc$ is on heat and barking again.......must you bring your table manners on to the forum every time......on the contrary, what has the so called biggest democracy done about mass graves discovered in IOK.
It must have hurt bad, the reason you resort to name calling. . Good

Why not top it all and select a mass murderer as your next leader.....the psyche of the nation is in place.

It must have hurt bad, the reason you resort to name calling. . Good
Na, read my signature.....but it seems you didn't like the taste of your own medicine.

Why not top it all and select a mass murderer as your next leader.....the psyche of the nation is in place.
Well, if you can still respect Jinnah, who self admittedly launched the 1st terror strike of the post Independence Subcontinent by sending militant lashkars into the independent state of Kashmir to terrorize its local population, as your Quaid, then Modi, against who no charges have been proven despite full attempt by the opposing Congress Party (in power) is a much better bet.

Both the acts were done by banned terror outfits not by common masses as done in some other countries.
The incidents mentioned by Jammy fall in the same category..Hence the response
btw
BBC News - Pakistan mob burns man to death for 'blasphemy'

Na, read my signature.....but it seems you didn't like the taste of your own medicine.
A pakistani telling an Indian about the taste of my own medicine. Lol..

Well, if you can still respect Jinnah, who self admittedly launched the 1st terror strike of the post Independence Subcontinent by sending militant lashkars into the independent state of Kashmir to terrorize its local population, as your Quaid, then Modi, against who no charges have been proven despite full attempt by the opposing Congress Party (in power) is a much better bet.

Jinnah was fighting for his country and for liberation of a Muslim dominated area against illegitimate occupation not against a certain community of his country like in the case of Modi. You better come up with some other analogy. This one is even worst than comparing apples to oranges.

The incidents mentioned by Jammy fall in the same category..Hence the response

Not rally. Gujrati muslims weren't killed by banned terror outfits. They don't fall in same category.

Kashmir was an independent state and not Pakistan. So the argument does not fly. And its the methodology that defines a terrorist and not ideology. And the methodology used by Jinnah in today's terminology is that of terrorism. Its all apples mate..

No it doesn't apply. Jinnah did something truly reasonable to bring Kashmir into fold of Pakistan and to save it from a ruthless illegitimate occupation of India. It was a true service of Pakistan. Don't know what Modi was liberating when those infamous riots of Gujrat happened. Don't know who those riots were a service of India unless you guys think killing Indian muslims is service to India.

Neither are countless people in pakistan beaten to death on false blasphemy charges. Nor were multitude of people that were killed in the after math of a stupid film made in Hollywood. Link in my prev post..

Since you were showing sympathy for Pakistani shais and Ahmadis. I don't know how many shias and ahmadis were killed by common masses on the charges of blasphemy. I think you are trying to mix two different issues here.

No it doesn't apply. Jinnah did something truly reasonable to bring Kashmir into fold of Pakistan and to save it from a ruthless illegitimate occupation of India.

Kashmir was not under India's control when Jinnah sent in the terrorist laskars. It can very well be regarded as an act of terrorism in today's term.

Kashmir was not under India's control when Jinnah sent in the terrorist laskars. It can very well be regarded as an act of terrorism in today's term.

Kashmir was under a ruler who was oppressing and massacring his own people. So those actions were truly justified. Or else today people of Muzaffarabad and Mirpur would be mourning on the deaths of their youth too at the hands of Indian army.

Back
Top Bottom